• Hi I really need an honest opinion I know it's bit long story so I am sorry for that right now I am in college when I was in school my friends were not that great they excluded me out of every thing in short it was a very bad experience so i actually wasn't sure while making friends in college but my college started online so i actually met someone who understood me and promised me like he will not leave and all He was himself sucidal .Living far away I was not sure how to help him but one of his close friend was in the same college so I talked to him a bit about him being sucidal but later I realized his friend was just making fun so I stopped telling him.After few months college went offline now we could meet he already knew I speak less he helped me initially and understood so I got confidence in him but recently he started drifting apart he become friend with person I don't like and slowly I felt a drift the things we used to share or time got shifted to her when I talked about this to him he started saying they talk to him and are nice to him why he should be good to them kind of comparing me and now I am in his priority alot below them once in a fight he told me he don't trust me anymore that's why we have drifted but according to him I tell other what he says to me but I just shared in starting to help him I was ready to prove him and show him chats but he don't want he says time will heal but don't even give me time because the girl I don't like he give her most of the time according to me he says I am being over and there is noting like that I am also confused it is he who is wrong or I am being extra insecure because of my past experience and are there any suggestions??

• Hi.
    Your friend is probably hurt because you spoke to someone else about him being suicidal. I know you meant well, but he probably is ashamed of it and doesn't want others to know. You telling his other friend made him feel like you broke his confidence.
    It will take time to gain his trust again, but I think you shouldn't give up on it. Try talking to him, explain to him why you spoke to the other friend who made fun of him. In the end, if time is what he needs, give it to him. Just make sure he understands you care for him and will be there for him when needed.
    I hope you patch up your friendship.
    All the best!