What are the things you’re grateful for?

• 3 things to be grateful for:

1. You've come so far. Through the thick and the thin, you've made it here. That counts for something. You can be proud of that.

2. You're deeply loved. More than you could ever imagine. Even if you feel alone at times, you never really are.

3. You're not done. You're a beautiful work in progress and have so much more to become.

• The Better Man Project

Night night. Sleep tight.

• Gratitude is usually the key to a happier life, but maybe misery is the force of change and changing is more important than feeling happy.

• I am grateful that I remained the man who did not change for the worse under the pretext of evolution and keeping pace with the current era. I am grateful that I am a person who does not look with one eye to all the course of life. I am grateful that my heart does not have any malice against anyone and is tolerant. I am grateful that God has blessed me with countless blessings. And thank him 😇

• @tm You do you. God bless. 🙂

• @sam__420 Change is inevitable. It's our own decision whether we want to be happy or not along the process.

By using TalkWithStranger, you are accepting our privacy and usage terms . You must be 18+ or 13+ with parental permission to use our online chatting site.