problems in everyday life and math?

• Have you a problem?
    Well i know the problems are different, but did you know ? ↓
    I think problems in everyday life are like math problems. Each has a different difficulty.
    There are simple ones that can be solved very easily, soon. There is also a medium difficulty that requires a little more time and thought.
    And there are very difficult ones that require much more effort, time and thought to solve, however, they have the answers. After a lot of hard work and thinking, you'll still reach the final answer.
    However, there are some math problems that have no answers. No matter how you approach it, no matter how hard you try to solve them, you just can't do it.
    It's the same in life. You can't solve all the misunderstandings, you can't solve all the problems. No matter how hard you try, there will be problems that you can't fix, you just can't solve.
    This doesn't mean that you have to blame yourself and worry about them. It's not worth spending your precious time on something that can't be solved. It's not worth looking for answers that doesn't exist.
    If the problem has no solution, no matter what formula you use, it still will not have a solution. That's why mathematicians write directly that the problem has no solution and give up.
    We should do the same. When we realize that there is no way to solve some problem, let’s not start creating a series of vain attempts to find a solution. Just admit that we can't fix something, let go and move on with life.:)

• @allaboutgay Well i understand.