• Music Lovers

I bet you feel good inside, your bout to drive me half wild I'm not afraid of it think I like the taste of it, we're going to get it on tonight oh your feeling oh so tight I'm going to bang you insane so give me more give me more looking for some strange in a strangeland I'm not afraid of it really like the taste of it looking for strange in a strangeland I'm not abusing I maybe over using it looking for strange in a strangeland I could get used to it I wanna a little more of it. It's only 10 o clock really feel the need to come I'm going to come right now no one has to show me how, I'm feeling more at home still I think I'm gonna come, everything is in the right place, give me more give me more looking for strange in a strangeland I'm not afraid of it think I like the taste of it looking for strange in a strangeland I'm not abusing it I maybe over using it looking for strange in a strange land I'm really using it I need a little more of it. When the feeling is right I push with all my might when I make love to you. So come along as you ride cause it's a slip and slide you please me as l pleasure you and here I come. Give me more Give me more Give me more! Looking for strange in a strangeland I love the taste of it I wanna a little more off it. Looking for strange in a strangeland.