• ABOOBS

Just a reminder to stop and think if the thoughts you are having right now are helping you :blush:

If they are! PROPS TO YOU! :sparkles:

If they are not, think of a thought that can replace the negative thoughts and focus on that!

For example: 'I can't do this, it's too much'
    Can become: 'Even if the entirety seems like too much, I can start with a small thing that I cรกn do and see from there how it goes'

Another example: 'I am unlikable'
    Can become: 'First of all, what others think of me is not important and secondly, with all the good things I do for others they're crazy if they don't like me!' (except when you're cyber, than you're truly unlikable)

Another example: 'I haven't accomplished enough'
    Can become: 'I may not have accomplished what others want of me, but I'm a good human being and that's already more than a lot of people in this world! And I may struggle with things, but I am going forward and that's something!'

Smile on and stay positive!

(p.s. I don't care if nobody gets anything from this, I got something from this and it's mostly a reminder to myself :grin:)

• I got it ๐Ÿ˜‡

• @Eucalyptus I always say that negative thoughts are useless.... This is why I always seem fairly happy and positive. Nice post!!!!

• This post is deleted!

• 'i havent accomplish enuff' this is so relateable. i know im very good in terms of academic nor sports, im just average. i feel like there so much stuff i havent learnt yet at the age of 18.. cooking,driving,basic computer skills.social skills, etc. also i feel like i need to learn as much as i can before 20 so i can survive adulthood.