Crypto currencies

• Ever heard of crypto currencies? If yes what's your experience about them, we can share ideas and help each other out

• @girlnextdoor 20000 for BTC with what happened this year is quiet possible, my prediction is that it will hit 10000 still this year. As for the other crypto, it all depend on how BTC is going... if the whales will continue to pump it everything else will go down, right now I'm holding some xrp before the escrow and sold everything else for BTC

• Hey lukaspol you should talk with this guy @Trex123 .
    He trades in cryptocurrencies everyday.
    So he might have a better insight than most of people here.

• @lucifer_ thanks mate, will do

• A trading cryptocurrencies to and I think that Bitcoin in other currencies is going to be like Β£20,000 Bitcoin in the coming months that's my prediction is

• What do you think the price says off the cryptocurrencies in the future in the next year

• hi, do you know much about trading?

• Myself and a group of people are mining crypto currencies as Zcash Bitcoin and Ethereum right now the bitcoin is in a crash and we think that it will crash even more so if it reach 10k go put like 50$ or more in it to cash out even more in 2-3 months

• πŸ€— Hello all!! I am doing a FREE Litcecoin (LTC) AND Ethereum (ETH) giveaway!

About me: I have been mining LTC since late 2014 and ETH since early 2016. I want to help spread the word on crypto, so if you're interested please read on! (Don't worry, no scammy links here!)

πŸŽ‰500 lucky winners will receive up to 10 LTC and/or 5 ETH!πŸŽ‰

😱 THAT'S RIGHT, 100 BTC WORTH OF LTC AND 425 BTC WORTH OF ETH! ! ! πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ’°

ANYONE WITH AT LEAST ONE VALID CRYPTO ADDRESS MAY ENTER. MULTIPLE ENTRIES ACCEPTED!

All you need to do is spread the word (email, insta, facebook, or even a tweet!), say what crypto you love (AltCoins cant get some ❀ too!), and to make sure you know how to handle your crypto wallet, send either .75 LTC, .25 ETH, or even .01 BTC to ANY one of these addresses! πŸ’±

🌟🌟🌟You get a chance to win BOTH Ethereum AND Litecoin if you send to BOTH addresses!🌟🌟🌟

LTC:
    LKQZpGh8Zyb2K68U1TqEKwwkJ38hm3Hj4L

ETH:
    0xe7613325Fb0766029a4Fd78FeAccD146ddAA657F

BTC:
    17sRcTZEkTTZrUmySUYyzCQzqtAQ8CauG1

⚠️⚠️⚠️ WARNING : REMEMBER, ALWAYS MAKE SURE YOU USE YOUR CORRECT COIN ADDRESS OR YOU CAN LOSE YOUR CRYPTO! DO NOT SEND LTC TO ETH WALLET, OR ANYTHING SIMILAR! ⚠️⚠️⚠️

Have fun!

-A Merry Miner

By using TalkWithStranger, you are accepting our privacy and usage terms . You must be 18+ or 13+ with parental permission to use our online chatting site.