YOU CAN CALL IT MADNESS BUT I CALL IT LOVE

• LOVE has no reason, when asked "why? " the answer is I don't know. I just do because love doesn't come from the mind to know but from the heart to feel.

Love is just a word untill, someone enters your life and changes the meaning for ya.

It's so amazing when someone comes to your life and you expect nothing out of it, but, suddenly, there, right in front of you is everything you've ever needed.

You know, when you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.

You don't love someone for their looks, or their clothes, or for their fancy car, but because they sing a song only for you can hear.

Isn't it amazing, how a person, who way once just a stranger, suddenly meant the world to you........?

"My life, my soul, my everything is you and I'll do anything for your happiness". Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.

It hurts like hell when you know that you need to let go of someone but you can't because you're still waiting for the impossible to happen.

I want to tell you that I am in love with you and forever it's true there's no love as we share so passionate and so true I am simply in love with you.

I choose you,and I'll choose you over and over and over , without pause, without a doubt, in a heartbeat, I'll keep choosing you.

***I love you so much ***

• @Oshadi that is beautiful.. wow

• Banned

yeah..that magnificiant

• @Oshadi you can say these things now that you are in love. But once you break up, tsktsktsk, what's written here will be the opposite :smirk:

• @lake_TITI_cock-a aw..... I'm single lol..... No worries

• @Oshadi This is 😳👌

• @Oshadi bruh, i want to ask 😂
    Do you accept her if

1. She can not cook
    2. She is a lazy ass
    3. She rarely gets a shower
    4. Her fart is smelly
    5. She looks pale without make up
    6. Her cooking taste like shit
    7. She argues with you when you dont respond your phone/chat/mail etc
    8. She says "i regret to have you in my life"
    9. She says she wants you to move on from her
    10. She does not not say i love you too
    11. She says she is in her periods, she wanted you to fuck off
    12. She yells at you for nothing
    13. She is mad without any reasons
    14. She has mood swings that you dont understand
    15. She curses you for nothing or she says "you are ugly ass, idk why i m in love with you"

If you can accept those 15 points, you are truly in love with her 😏 good luck bro

Love is about acceptance bro.

• @D1Vine WTF hahahaha. gay

• @Oshadi I call love as emotionally sentimentat trap in another word u purely bull sh*ting for yourself, by the way heart is organ which pump the blood to all over body keeps human alive feelings do not come from heart. Brain tell you make you belive feelings comes from its misinterpreted, your mind is playing games in your head and you take it so serious feeling is coming from heart funny innit?? Real is your brain how you see it just an a perceptions.It's not love that you no need any materialistic. In first place its not necessary for your self. Not because u fell in love.
    Well you did put all your words very well and i do appreciate it but its not true for me I will belive you what you said right but only for you not for me . Sorry to disappoint you good luck with it.

• @knownsense I don't agree with what you have there. I don't think, you can measure the degree of love from a list. That makes love feel like a flavor of the month icecream.. LOVE is endless, it is undying, but it is there. Love is a miricle from god, not a check list. The check list is what Humans put on each other, for control, for arguments and such. Love is, whatever each one of us think it is. It comes from the heart and soul, not from a list. So, yeah, it is different for everyone, but it is still LOVE.. not a check list. I LOVE my pet, and he can't do none of the list above, but I love my pet, and he loves me back. I know.

• @AXES if you say so I agree and belive for you yeah, I could say acceptance with like and dislikes and let go when time comes will make you understand all the logic of feelings and emotional sentiments. . If you say it's God's gift I do not belive some one else broken idealogy of God its my surroundings made me to belive there is God but for me i am God for myself as you are u also God for yourself so I cannot call you as my God its absurd I guess !!

• @knownsense knownsense, you analyze and think things through.. right or wrong, it shows, you are a high level of intelligence.. I am glad to know you.. you keep all of us, questioning what is right and wrong, and come up with a balance.. thanks bro, your insights are a gift.

• @AXES thanks mate I appreciate it and my pleasure, you welcome. We Learn from each other also i did learn from you thank you bless you bro ..

• @aditya67 :))

• Global Veteran

@Winterbear said in YOU CAN CALL IT MADNESS BUT I CALL IT LOVE:

LOVE has no reason, when asked "why? " the answer is I don't know. I just do because love doesn't come from the mind to know but from the heart to feel.

Love is just a word untill, someone enters your life and changes the meaning for ya.

It's so amazing when someone comes to your life and you expect nothing out of it, but, suddenly, there, right in front of you is everything you've ever needed.

You know, when you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.

You don't love someone for their looks, or their clothes, or for their fancy car, but because they sing a song only for you can hear.

Isn't it amazing, how a person, who way once just a stranger, suddenly meant the world to you........?

True

It hurts like hell when you know that you need to let go of someone but you can't because you're still waiting for the impossible to happen.

Wrong mentallity to embade in one's fundamental. The longer you take to let go, the more time you'll take nursing a wounded heart when your patience was indeed so much of false hope.

• most of the time , love is fake