• Unfortunately it finally took me until the beginning of this year to actually start investing though I've been thinking it for the better part of 5 years.
    Anyways, I currently have:
    1600 ALGO, accruing 7% APY (Currently worth about 1400$ USD)
    .005 BTC (I know, really nothing to write home about, currently 166$ USD worth)
    And I just liquidated my huge array of altcoins into AMP, about 2000 of them. (Worth about 100$ USD atm)
    I know I should diversify a bit, but I truly believe in the AMP and ALGO projects so I kinda put all my eggs in those baskets. Currently phone mining PHT, PI, and BEE.
    Roughly 5000 PHT, 250 PI and just started on the BEE network with 1 coin.
    I believe in the climb of all of their worth, and will be holding for dear life until I either have enough for a down payment on a house, or have a financial emergency. I don't have a bank/savings account and pretty much relying on ALGO to save my money. I know the market is extremely volatile, so I know it could all just vanish over night, but can't win the lottery if you don't buy a ticket, right?
    coin

• @Tomb-Eleven said in Portfolio rating thread?:

I know the market is extremely volatile, so I know it could all just vanish over night, but can't win the lottery if you don't buy a ticket, right?

You said it correctly, this is not an investment, it's a gamble. There is no price target or fundamental reason why it should soar. Buying the coin is not investing in crypto currencies and the future. You are just exchanging your method of future payment.