💕Do you let a stranger or a traveler live in your house, if yes, for how many days?💕

• Banned

What does a traveler mean to you? And How many days can he be a guest in your home? 🙂
    What will you do if the traveler gives you a headache even after hospitality? 🙄
    A woman comes to my house and her age will be around 45, And she comes to my house often and I don't like her coming. 😐
    And that's how she goes from house to house and gets humiliated.😤
    And the worst thing in her is that the house in which she lives does evil of the same house in another house.😠😡
    I don't want to hate her but what should I do.😒
    I told her many times to stop coming to my house but she doesn't mind.🥺🥺
    For me a stranger or a traveler is a guest for three days and not after that.😏
    Do you let a stranger or a traveler live in your house, if yes, for how many days?

• Travelers come from their main place to another place for a specific purpose. I don't even know why this woman visit you, but anyways a traveller shall stay If he/she 1st knows you and your parents , 2nd not a male out of your family 3rd if hes a male relative not ur uncle , grandfather, brother , father like a cousin or a far relative etc without a male presence like a father brother etc 4th if a traveller is a woman the same rules applied shall not stay without a family presence mother , sister , unt etc . 2nd part giving the traveller a good welcome plus help if needed making him/her feel at home and not offending them at any cost unless they do harm or offence or a forbidden action like steeling , not being respectfully preserved in the way they dress , not being respectful to your guests . Now about the duration Its not a conclusive number cause such things (duration) depends on who they are and what are they visiting for and who they are visiting and In which circumstances. Hope my answer is helpful :)

• This post is deleted!
  • Banned

@The-Mods Absolutely, it's helpful. Thank you. And So That woman was a sales lady who went door to door selling beauty products. And one of my aunt has brought the lady to my house that she can be helped and she can sell her goods. Since she had come from another city, So she started living in those people's houses to whom she had come to sell the goods And she still does the same thing today, but doesn't sell stuff anymore. when she came to my home she told us her family situation stroy and also told us how his face got spoiled.
    And my Ammu took pity on him, so she started living in my house too which was not a big deal.
    And then she used to do evil to everyone that when I went to one's house, they did not give me food etc. And the same lie she told about our family to my aunt who brought her to my house for the first time. And she used to take small things from my house without our permission. And after sometime she started catching my father's eye, means she started trying to entrap my father in her love trap. And after this act of her, we threw her out of my house. It's been a long time for all these things. But after a few years she started coming to my house again.
    Maybe now she is the same or not.. but now I don't like to see her again. That's all. 😐

• @Katherine-k then just kick her out or call the police for her .. she's a pain in the arse then 😕

• Banned

@The-Mods Hmm, I want to do the same thing, but Ammu forgave her, Ammu shouldn't have done that... 😐

• @Katherine-k my parents never allowed strangers to stay inside their house and I will do the same for my house in future.
    NO STRANGERS ALLOWED

• @Katherine-k In this day and age ... no... I would not allow a stranger in my home.

• Honestly for me, I will listen to what his/her problems are that requires me to stay at my house like why not a hotel/motel or wtv.

Assuming I somehow accept that excuse, so long as she is fine with just a matress and perhaps to charge a phone once a day sure she can stay.

• Just say you have covid, she will not come then. Problem solved and no harm done.
    Boom!

• Banned

@anubhav21 Thanks for advice, but i Can't lie, this disease is not a joke. . 💕

• @Katherine-k but at least you can ask her to not visit in these hard times

• @Katherine-k Don't give her second chance. It may end fights within your family. Call anyone from her family, or any person who knows her.There should be someone. And ask them to take her away from your home.

• Banned

@SomeM She has no one in her house, she doesn't even have parents, just one brother, he doesn't let her stay in her house, she's just gone mad. And that is real truth, that's y I don't wanna hate her, but I don't like her.

• @Katherine-k can we chat again, if you want?

• @Katherine-k You're kind. 👍

• Live Chat Regulars

@Katherine-k if someone is trying to create trouble inside your family or break the peace , then you should throw them out without mercy . Your home might be the most peaceful and happiest place for you . Hospitality is must only for the good people's .

• no, I don't trust anybody I don't even know who that person is even if that person looks like an angel

• Global Veteran

I don't see no fault in any guy letting a beautiful female travellor stay for as long as she likes if she's actually good at counting days

• Banned

I wouldn't let a stranger in my house, especially not nowadays. It's a dangerous time we live in, and I care about the safety of my family more than anything else. I installed the Ajax security system for a reason, and I won't let any intruders come to my house. I know that I may sound cruel not letting a person in need in my house, but I'm not going to put my family in danger under any circumstances.