• WARNING: THE MATERIAL IN THIS BOOK IS VERY DARK. It will contains violent crime, and while there is an attempt to be restraint, sometimes the only way to tell this story will to be pretty graphic at times. This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, organizations, places, events and incidents either are the product of the author’s imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events, or locales is based on real events but none of less still fictional.

    IT, ALL` started with an unusually hot spring when a little hazel-eyed boy was playing alone on a slide, and the man succeeded in convincing the boy to come with him. His eldest brother had gone home, so the man promised the young boy that he would drive him back to his house. He managed to bring the boy to his apartment apparently unnoticed, and he ordered the boy to undress. Then the man tied the boy to his bed and molested him, taking photographs of the abuse. The man kept the boy as a prisoner overnight while he continued to molest him, all the while sketching his victim. The torture was so bad that the boy seeks death, and did not find it; and had prayed to die, and death fled from him. It was only until the next morning, he was strangled to death with a rope and his body hung in the closet by the man while he photographed it as a macabre "trophy". This was the mark of the beginning of the most baffling case in the crime annals’ in America and before the end of the ordeal; an entire town would go crazy. And no one who touched the case will ever be the same again.

    Then a few years later, three friends, all thirteen-year-old boys (Robert “Bobby” Krauss, Matthew “Matt” Kenney and David Quintero Jr.), were reported missing. The first report to the police was made by Kenney's step-father, Donald “Don” E. Rasmussen, around 7:00 pm. The boys were allegedly last seen together hiking on the remote, vast, dark, archaic, and gloomy woodlands in the mountains. Preliminary police searches made that night were limited and it was initially thought that the boys all ran-away. Friends and neighbors also conducted a search that night, which included a cursory visit to the location where the bodies were later found. Originally there was little media coverage of the killings but it soon intensified when the FBI predicted that the killer might dump the next victim into a body of water to conceal any evidence. Police staked out near every woodlands and body of water, including near the mountain where the boys disappeared. During a stakeout, detectives got their first major break when an officer heard a splash amongst the hodgepodge of animal sounds, which were caused by birds, resonated through the air and inundated and the infrequent sounds of birds of prey gliding in the air. And it was from afar, another officer saw a white 1970 Oldsmobile Vista Cruiser turn around and drive back across the river. A more thorough police search for the children began around 8:00 am, led by the County Search and Rescue personnel. Searchers canvassed all of the mountains. Despite a shoulder-to-shoulder search by a human chain, searchers found no sign of the missing boys.

    Around 3:15 am, Daniel Bonet, a police recruited, spotted a boy's black shoe floating in a muddy creek that led to a major drainage canal. A subsequent search of the ditch revealed the bodies of three boys. They had been stripped naked and were hogtied with their own shoelaces, their right ankles tied to their right wrists behind their backs, the same with their left arms and legs. Their clothing was found in the creek, some of it twisted around sticks that had been thrust into the muddy ditch bed. A majority of the clothing was turned inside-out; two pairs of the boys' underwear were never recovered. Matthew Kenney had lacerations to various parts of his body and mutilation of his scrotum and penis. A fourth unknown body was found. The mangled and deformed carcass had spewed brown bloody chunks, and entrails as a result of the horrible torture endured afore his brutal demise. There was a gallon of weeping pus and an ebony viscous goo that oozed out of several wounds. The fourth corpse had a broken, crooked, and bloody nose, but it's the mouth exhibiting terror, pain, and screaming on his face below that takes all the attention. The only clue police found was a stranger carved into a post, as well as the letters "O.T.O." and the word “Spirit Cooking” carved into a couple of trees. There were a lot of rumors and whispering among the community that the murders were part of a satanic rite.

    ADAM WATTS, a fourteen-year-old boy was last seen by his brother in the company of James Watts walking toward the exit of the church they had attended. Witnesses have testified that they have seen the two boys getting into a white 1970 Oldsmobile Vista Cruiser with either one or two men. The witness's description of the car matched a description of a similar car implicated in the earlier disappearances. Like the countless other disappearances of teenagers, the police and adults just assumed the rash of missing boys were just runaways, chasing a beatnik lifestyle in the sunny beaches of California. As a matter of fact, it was often that these missing boys would write a letter to their parents or sometimes even call them, letting them know they are ok. But the letters….Something is not right about them, they seem forced.

    Around 8:30 and in a small town only a few miles away from the Watts brothers’ brutal murder, a Kyle Cooper, twelve-year-old paperboy was adduction and that detectives later learned that the paperboy was last seen talking to a man in a 1970 Oldsmobile Vista Cruise around 6 a.m. A distorted “Teddy Bear Picnic” played through the vehicle’s radio. The man's identity remains a mystery. In the first few days, police were reluctant to say that the newspaper boy, even though like most of them, the paperboy disappeared with no trace of him. But from the beginning, the parents of Kyle believed he had been kidnapped and said they would pay any ransom. After two weeks, police said they had to put the case on the “back burner” Sherry, the mother of the missing paperboy, says. “And I said, ‘No, no, no, people will be hearing about this for years.” Then she got what she considers her biggest break. She met a primetime TV reporter who had done some investigative reporting about pedophiles —individuals with a primary or exclusive sexual interest in prepubescent children aged thirteen or younger. Could twelve-year-old Kyle have been the victim of a ring of pedophiles who abducted boys and sold them to men for sex or child pornography?

    Instead of getting angry, a lot of parents get very quietly depressed when their case begins to fade from the press, but the reason it fades is that new reports have to keep surfacing. News release claims that a private investigator had identified a suspect. The story was carried by most of the state's media. A few weeks later, another story said police had cleared the suspect because he passed a lie detector test. Those developments probably never would have gone public if it had been any other family. But for Sherry, it was one more chance to keep the spotlight on her son. That spotlight has often been fueled by attacks on police. At one point, the Coopers publicly pleaded the Federal Bureau of Investigation to stop its investigation. “They have bungled it so badly we feel it has jeopardized Kyle’s life more than a dozen times,” Sherry said at the time. The lack of solid evidence has taken its toll on her. She says she had an overwhelming feeling in late 1990 that her son was dead. “I just couldn't take it anymore! I completely shut down on the case for six or seven months.” At this point in time, her husband took a call from an attorney, who had a client in prison who claimed he abducted the boy. Jonathon Cooper was skeptical and didn't tell his wife. But he hired Stan Shepherd IV, a renowned private investigator, to meet a 24-year-old man named Jerry Castellanos, who has with black, greasy hair gently hangs over a full, time-worn face. Squinting brown eyes set wickedly within their socket.

    Jonathon Cooper later met Castellanos and came away convinced he was telling the truth. Jonathon informed his wife about Castellanos in March of that year. To test Castellanos’ credibility, the Kings gave the private investigator a photo of the man they believed was in on the abduction. “At first, I didn't tell him the man's name and there was nothing on the photo to identify the man,” Sherry says. Castellanos was shown a dozen photos, including the one from the Coopers. As Sherry recalls, Shepherd said Castellanos “picked up this one of the men, said the guy's name, said this guy helped him kidnap Kyle, this is what his part was, and he came to a seedy motel the night before the kidnapping with a photo of Kyle and said, “This is the kid we want you to take tomorrow.” Sherry met Castellanos’ just before Thanksgiving. She says he told her things he could know only from talking with her son. Castellanos’ says Kyle was sold to a pedophile in California. He says he was “on the road” with Kyle and others for about a decade and last saw him in Colorado five years ago. He claims Cooper was later shipped to a country “in the area of Israel, where this type of activity is legal,” Sherry says. Castellanos’ says Kyle was renamed Joshua, has black hair, and is 5-foot-11. Castellanos’, in prison for sexually assaulting three boys, is scheduled to be released in October. The Coopers took a transcript of his statement to the police, hoping the other men would be arrested and the case would be solved. No one has been arrested, and the police haven't even interviewed Castellanos. Sherry is baffled. “We have prayed for this for so long, and now that we've got it, they're just going to sit on it.” Detectives claim that there is a good reason for their prudence: Castellanos has multiple personalities and only one claims to have abducted the boy. Sherry says she was skeptical at first about Castellanos having multiple personalities, but psychiatrists have told her that people with multiple personalities typically don't lie. However, just as many psychiatrists would disagree, says Senior Detective Scott J. Rollins who has worked on the case for many, many years. For the reason that he says Castellanos would make a poor witness. He also articulated Castellanos accused several prominent figures of being involved in a child sexual abuse scandal. He was charged with perjury and eventually recanted. Prosecutors dropped the perjury charge because Castellanos was in prison. “We already know what he is saying,” Rollins articulates. “I have a good relationship with the family. I'm not going to get into an arguing match with her, but we have reservations as to what we are hearing from Castellanos.”

    The Coopers pledge that they'll keep trying to convince the police that the case is solved. “I constantly assumed it would be solved, even when I thought Kyle was dead,” Sherry says. “But in reality, the little 14-year old boy that I knew is dead. He's alive physically, but he isn't Kyle. It isn't my’ Kyle that would come back if he's alive!”

    Beasts Of Men'
    IN HIS SEARCH for Kyle, Stan Shepherd might have stumbled upon an evil at the heart of America. A cover-up at the highest level. It’s a web of intrigue that starts in Hope Hill Youth Foundation (HHYF), a residential treatment program for at-risk teens, and spreads out like a spider web to Washington, D.C., right up to the steps of the nation’s capitol, the steps of the White House, involves some of the most respected, and powerful, and richest businessmen in this United States of America, and the centerpiece of the entire web is the use of children for sex, and drug dealing, and drug couriers, the compromising to politicians, the compromising to businessmen, but worst of all the corruption of key institutions of government that have the duty and responsibility to make sure these things never happen.
    Located in the heartland of America, Hope Hill Youth Foundation is a respected an organization for children and teens with over 6 million members of many backgrounds across the United States. It was started by William P. Phineas, an American newspaper man and entrepreneur who was concerned about the lack of healthy activities for young men in major cities; the options available were usually taverns and brothels. Phineas’ idea grew out of his fond memories in London when a young man helped guide him to a hotel in the middle of the storm, and on 22 May 1892, he held the first meeting that led to the founding of Hope Hill Youth Foundation with the purpose of “preparing young people to make ethical and moral choices over their lifetimes by instilling in them moral values.”
    It was said that children were flown to a camp ran by the Hope Hill Youth Foundation, and it was built on the wooded remains of a derelict 50-acre private island bisected by a prominent airstrip and in the middle of the Great Lakes. Once on the island, the children were sexually abused at “naughty parties”. The claims primarily centered on Jacob Schächter , who ran the now defunct Bright Horizon Bank Corp and was even praised by the President of the United States as a “shining example of charity work.” Jacob Schächter, a Jewish man his late 40s, Yale educated, an entrepreneur, and heir to a family fortune was a very charismatic person. When he came in to Bright Horizon, he was brought in because the Bright Horizon was actually failing. He did everything to build the Bright Horizon.
    He courted the leaders of some of the wealthy business districts across America. Banks, industry, and charities placed millions of dollars in Schächter’s hands. He fancied himself something of a philanthropist. He was also sexually interested in prepubescent boys. And with the help of several like-minded associates, decided to combine his interests by developing close commercial ties to Hope Hill Youth Foundation, and Hope Hill young people were sent to work for his companies. Stan Shepherd recounted interviewing a former Bright Horizon executive who told him that “Hope Hill had a multitude of accounts at Bright Horizon Bank. Those were considered extremely lucrative accounts. They were handled exclusively by the bookkeeping department. But on the average of once a month or once every two months, we always seemed to incorporate a person from Hope Hill.” The organization even obtained tax-exempt status as a charity from the Internal Revenue Service.

    The problem was, the camp was actually an underground child pornography network. Schächter not only use the young boys as a source for his business, but also for his sex and drug orgies where the boys were coerced into brutal sexual acts and then photographed for use in porn magazines. Pictures that later turned up in such magazines were determined to have been taken on the island. Jerry Castellanos was a victim of Schächter’s abuse. He was also sent by Schächter’s to lure children to the camp, a camp where only a few miles away the corpses of mutilated and raped children started to appear. “We used to just drive around, go up toward the home … scavenger hunts, picking up a couple of the kids, you know, just kind of win their confidence, become friends with them for a while, and start inviting them to the parties. The kids were ten years old or older.” Castellanos whimpered to Stan Shepherd, who was approximately 6-foot-2 tall, smartly groomed alabaster skinned man with neatly trimmed, clean-shaven, horizontal sideburns.

  • Sorry I suck at writting 😞

By using TalkWithStranger, you are accepting our privacy and usage terms . You must be 18+ or 13+ with parental permission to use our online chatting site.