• Banned

Screenshot (264).png Screenshot (166).png Screenshot (165).png Screenshot (163).png Screenshot (162).png Screenshot (161).png Screenshot (66).png
    Macedonia.jpg Poland.jpg
    Lukashenko.jpg germany6.jpg Screenshot (171).png Screenshot (166).png
    germany5.jpg

scotland 3.jpg
    Scotland brexit.jpg

Apologies nazis Im sorry if I missed anyone , you can just imagine yourself with this - Screenshot (168).png

Speaking of Nazis..here's the biggest Chad --
    Hitler boss.jpg
    Screenshot (268).png Screenshot (270).png

germany99.jpg germnay7.jpg germany3.jpg German.jpg

• @Unknownnn this is pretty funny but hey, where's Scotland?! If you're gonna bake a cake don't forget the cherry on top ๐Ÿ˜

• Banned

@Scottish Ow Ello Scotland! Im really sorry , totally forgot , How can I forget the all-time chad! darn.

scotland 2.jpg

• @Scottish said in YuRop in a nutshell:

@Unknownnn this is pretty funny but hey, where's Scotland?! If you're gonna bake a cake don't forget the cherry on top ๐Ÿ˜

@Scottish haha there was a Braveheart one in there!

• @Janet that was added later J, at my request i think ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜

• @Scottish ohhh i see. thought it was there cause its in the middle of the post haha

• @Unknownnn its bloody embarrassing that we are the only nation from 50 or 60 that have voted against their own independence. But that vote was rigged and we're coming back. And fortunately lots of the stupid old bastards that voted against it are dead now. They shouldn't have been allowed to vote on the younger generations future in the first pkace. Saor Alba ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ

• Banned

@Scottish Mhm With the UK out of the EU , now it seems even more evident , good luck wid dat
    I just saw a poll a few months back tho , around 50% Scots still dont want independence ๐Ÿค” , wonder why that is .....