So how to message a girl without sounding creepy and/or desperate

• I am a 23-year-old who lives with my parents who is mentally retarded also and might be autistic. There is a female acquaintance who I liked since I was 12 but she seems to have a boyfriend plus I wrote weird crap to her online in the past. Furthermore, I have only really seen her once since we both graduated from high school, five years ago. Also, she lives an hour away. Sadly, I can't stop thinking of her no matter what and the only way to get this burden off my chest is by inquiring if she is single and let my feelings be known to her. I doubt I would win her. Like every girl, she is obviously out of my league. I am ugly as sin & have no flawless beard/body-hair or perfectly chiseled muscles. I never had a kiss and never had a date. The only time I had sex was with a prostitute who seems to want to get it over with as soon as possible, probably because she finds me repulsive like all women. I know I am pathetic but be nice and please help.

d07dd5f4-64db-463a-ae16-3388984ea3aa-image.png

• Inspired By Love

@Vicious-Retard Just tell her how you feel, I've had the same thing happen altho not the same scenario but I kept it to myself to the point were I constantly felt depressed without her, If a girl makes you feel like that IT'S NOT GOOD. Tell her how you feel and if she really was the one, She'll like you back, if not that's fine too, you can still be friends at the end of the day 😊

• Im curious why on earth theres a need to bring the parents and prostitute into ur topic, this is not a church where theres a box to confess ur sin.
    A hi shouldnt be so creepy after all,aint it?

• Inspired By Love

@Vicious-Retard DON'T STRESS IT DUDE ok, You got this. If she doesn't feel the same way at least you got it off your chest ok?

• One Woman Army Banned

one piece

• @Vicious-Retard yeah, that's not how its going to work out prolly. But it doesn't matter, get at it and get it done however you get it done. You'll only learn. And if she reacts in any mean way... then I don't know about you, but I don't like mean girls...

If you want to give it an actual chance, make it seem random to her. Just find a reason to be in her town and "randomly" meet her while shopping. Then just talk, that way you can find out about her relationship status and this stuff...

Or not. The main thing is that you take responsibility for yourself and start doing your own thing, start acting, learning.

• @Vicious-Retard said in So how to message a girl without sounding creepy and/or desperate:

I am a 23-year-old who lives with my parents who is mentally retarded also and might be autistic. There is a female acquaintance who I liked since I was 12 but she seems to have a boyfriend plus I wrote weird crap to her online in the past. Furthermore, I have only really seen her once since we both graduated from high school, five years ago. Also, she lives an hour away. Sadly, I can't stop thinking of her no matter what and the only way to get this burden off my chest is by inquiring if she is single and let my feelings be known to her. I doubt I would win her. Like every girl, she is obviously out of my league. I am ugly as sin & have no flawless beard/body-hair or perfectly chiseled muscles. I never had a kiss and never had a date. The only time I had sex was with a prostitute who seems to want to get it over with as soon as possible, probably because she finds me repulsive like all women. I know I am pathetic but be nice and please help.

d07dd5f4-64db-463a-ae16-3388984ea3aa-image.png

😶😶😶😶😶😶😶

• What I wrote;
    also, I want you to that albeit you are no longer single and we have been HS for 5yrs, I still like you and hope everything goes well for you and if things don't let me know so we can get a drink together
    '

ff50de92-e39a-4c22-b780-e9f8cecd72aa-image.png

• @Rose_Bee noi message

• By the way, is it true that because women today are self-sufficient,they have options and don't need to settle for someone they find unattractive for money, so looks are more important than ever?

By using TalkWithStranger, you are accepting our privacy and usage terms . You must be 18+ or 13+ with parental permission to use our online chatting site.