If you like someone, and they say no should you leave it as that?

• I like a girl, we're still friends and close(both super open with each other and can talk about anything). Is it ok to ask again a few years later when you got rejected?

• If it were me, I would have vanished, disappeared, gone, poof, moved on. Guess I am not much when it comes to relationship advice 🤺

• Live Chat Moderator

@A_Shy_Otaku said in If you like someone, and they say no should you leave it as that?:

I like a girl, we're still friends and close(both super open with each other and can talk about anything). Is it ok to ask again a few years later when you got rejected?

I had a friend for 3 years before I "gave in" and we dated the 4th year. It is possible but do not be pushy about it. It can push her away rather than towards you.

• @A_Shy_Otaku

I like a girl, we're still friends and close(both super open with each other and can talk about anything). Is it ok to ask again a few years later when you got rejected?

Rather than having wasted time and emotion for a few years in the event that she rejects you again, it would be wiser to work out with her openly if she thinks there is any possibility of her ever loving you back. If the answer is no, then she would agree as a good friend that you take time off your friendship to let you get over her.

By using TalkWithStranger, you are accepting our privacy and usage terms . You must be 18+ or 13+ with parental permission to use our online chatting site.