K sooo i have this problem about my guy best friend. can someone give me some advice what to do about it?

• okay this is not exactly like a romantic relationship thing.
    i have this guy best friend who's been there with me in really tough situations. let his name be ronald weasley. now its was like i had these two
    friends who were girls and he did not like one of them. also only he and i were close in this group of four. i hanged out with group of guy friends all the time chatted from the side while they were playing football n all. n also ronald had a long distance relationship with a girl from 7 years. only i knew about this. i dont think about him romantically but i really do love him like a bro. people made rumors of us being a couple becoz we were really close. we are not really encoraged to have a relationship where i live so that was a bad thing. where i my family and his family knew we were just friends and also his mom adores me he cares about what ppl think. hence he started distancing himself. i got angry with him for this but we were fine. the we had a big fight about the girl he didnt like in the group. then we both stopped talking to each other. a few weeks later we started speaking again but i started being really cold. he told his girlfriend broke up with him and that he was heartbroken. but that specific day i was very angry at him and started scolding him for being a shit person. he got angry and said i have changed and that i was not good like before and was cursing a lot and that i dont care about him coz i didnt ask how he was after the break up. i admit it was my fault here. but we did not speak for several months after this. during that i realised i was the only person trying to make an effort in our friendship i was always the first person to try to speak like i was always the first person to call if we have a fight. now we totally ignore each other when we see eachother and act like stangers. i always get tears in my eyes when i see him. today was new year i was right there in front of him and he didnt wish me. last year i called him at 12 he didnt do it even then. but we wished each other at exactly 12 last year. im really heart broken. should i be the first one to go talk to him this time or should i wait for him only to reach me out. if you have any other advice please give me. im very sad.

By using TalkWithStranger, you are accepting our privacy and usage terms . You must be 18+ or 13+ with parental permission to use our online chatting site.