• Gamers

(TRIGGER WARNING) SUICIDE/SELF-HARM/OTHER THINGS
    You have been warned. Dark and deep topics. If you have any PTSD proceed with caution.

What is life? We eat, drink, sleep, socialize, etc. I could go on for ages...who are we as human beings? What is our purpose? Were we born for something specific or just to exist and then die again? Who are we? Why were we created? Some say that this "God" created us, while others think differently. Some follow science and reason and think that we are evolved animals. The past? Humanity has done awful things in the past which they used to think was acceptable at the time. However, we still look back at the past and see the things we have done wrong or those that we've done right. In day to day life, when people are sad they'll talk to you about it. Every damn day, purely for the attention. But when they are truly sad they keep it inside, letting it rip them apart and slowly crumble. Everyone has a chapter that they don't read aloud. We let these pieces of our stories tear us apart until we slowly rot into a nobody. Then again we already think we are nobodies. Even if we aren't sad, we sure as hell aren't happy either. We always think that we are never good enough no matter what. We feel worthless, lonely, unloved, hateful, anxious, scared, etc. People tell you to be yourself and then they judge you. You create a mask, a fake, in order to be liked. Your scared that someone will someday take off that mask and then they will know the real you. Pain changes us. We change after we've gone through pain because we are bitter and hateful. We cannot forgive what happened to us. We try to help people not go through what we did, but it is difficult. Some people manage it better than others while other people become a stranger. At night we cry, but also go numb. We forget to feel, we become hollow inside. We fake a smile and say we are "okay" when inside we are dying of suffering. They say silence is the most powerful scream and it is. Have you ever cried so hard that you can't breathe and no noise comes out? That is pain. When you're about to kill yourself and you look at your reflection while your suffocating. Your face going from red to purple, the fear of facing Death himself. Then you stop because you don't want to go that slowly. You want a fast painless death because all you've ever had is pain. You lied to the doctors, family, and friends about how many times you've cut and tried to kill yourself. You say once, but it's too many times to count. You lose track of how hurt you are. You know you're broken, but you act fine anyway so people don't worry about you. But then there is one person who lifts you up and makes you feel happiness again. They make you have real feelings and emotions and you care about them. Those are your friends and boyfriend/girlfriend. They make you feel like you have a purpose in the world and that you belong. Sure, they will judge you, but your fine with them doing that because to all of you, your flaws and everything, are beautiful, and make you, you. You might get sad sometimes, but when you think about them and your adventures together, you remember why you're staying alive so you stay alive to protect them because they hold the keys to your guarded heart. Even when you do get sad again, you tell yourself you have to stay strong and pretend to be happy so that no one worries about you. Every strong person has their breaking point though. We brood about life and still wonder why we are alive. We wonder and pour out our insecurities that make us scared again. We can't always be happy though. You must have sadness in your life because pain is one of the main things that change you. I bring back my point again. Who are we? What do we do? And I have an answer. We are whoever we choose to be and we can have the confidence to be that person or not. We exist to live life to the fullest. You choose your paths of what happens. Yes, there are going to be mistakes, but that helps you move along in life showing you who you're meant to be. That is life.
    -xEchosVoice

• @xEchosVoice said in The Meaning of Life:

(TRIGGER WARNING) SUICIDE/SELF-HARM/OTHER THINGS
    You have been warned. Dark and deep topics. If you have any PTSD proceed with caution.

What is life? We eat, drink, sleep, socialize, etc. I could go on for ages...who are we as human beings? What is our purpose? Were we born for something specific or just to exist and then die again? Who are we? Why were we created? Some say that this "God" created us, while others think differently. Some follow science and reason and think that we are evolved animals. The past? Humanity has done awful things in the past which they used to think was acceptable at the time. However, we still look back at the past and see the things we have done wrong or those that we've done right. In day to day life, when people are sad they'll talk to you about it. Every damn day, purely for the attention. But when they are truly sad they keep it inside, letting it rip them apart and slowly crumble. Everyone has a chapter that they don't read aloud. We let these pieces of our stories tear us apart until we slowly rot into a nobody. Then again we already think we are nobodies. Even if we aren't sad, we sure as hell aren't happy either. We always think that we are never good enough no matter what. We feel worthless, lonely, unloved, hateful, anxious, scared, etc. People tell you to be yourself and then they judge you. You create a mask, a fake, in order to be liked. Your scared that someone will someday take off that mask and then they will know the real you. Pain changes us. We change after we've gone through pain because we are bitter and hateful. We cannot forgive what happened to us. We try to help people not go through what we did, but it is difficult. Some people manage it better than others while other people become a stranger. At night we cry, but also go numb. We forget to feel, we become hollow inside. We fake a smile and say we are "okay" when inside we are dying of suffering. They say silence is the most powerful scream and it is. Have you ever cried so hard that you can't breathe and no noise comes out? That is pain. When you're about to kill yourself and you look at your reflection while your suffocating. Your face going from red to purple, the fear of facing Death himself. Then you stop because you don't want to go that slowly. You want a fast painless death because all you've ever had is pain. You lied to the doctors, family, and friends about how many times you've cut and tried to kill yourself. You say once, but it's too many times to count. You lose track of how hurt you are. You know you're broken, but you act fine anyway so people don't worry about you. But then there is one person who lifts you up and makes you feel happiness again. They make you have real feelings and emotions and you care about them. Those are your friends and boyfriend/girlfriend. They make you feel like you have a purpose in the world and that you belong. Sure, they will judge you, but your fine with them doing that because to all of you, your flaws and everything, are beautiful, and make you, you. You might get sad sometimes, but when you think about them and your adventures together, you remember why you're staying alive so you stay alive to protect them because they hold the keys to your guarded heart. Even when you do get sad again, you tell yourself you have to stay strong and pretend to be happy so that no one worries about you. Every strong person has their breaking point though. We brood about life and still wonder why we are alive. We wonder and pour out our insecurities that make us scared again. We can't always be happy though. You must have sadness in your life because pain is one of the main things that change you. I bring back my point again. Who are we? What do we do? And I have an answer. We are whoever we choose to be and we can have the confidence to be that person or not. We exist to live life to the fullest. You choose your paths of what happens. Yes, there are going to be mistakes, but that helps you move along in life showing you who you're meant to be. That is life.
    -xEchosVoice

A GREAT MAN HAS DEFINED LIFE IN THREE WORDS - it goes on.
    So just relax 😊💖✌️

• Gamers

@Ash005 I'm a woman hun xD but I'll take it

• @xEchosVoice that great man was married too .😁

• @xEchosVoice 👏🙌👍nice topic on point.

• @xEchosVoice I unfortunately think life is just a circle of feelings and emotions and that we have evolved from an earlier primitive species. Day by day I see less people and more robots that are controlled by social media or having the "right" social presence. I don't see any leaders let alone gentlemen anymore that are trying to be different or move us forward instead of just going full circle. Most of them are underappreciated anyways.

#tailoredpantsftw👖

I'd love to say more on this topic so if anyone's reading this shoot me a Dm...

Or not, I'll be on Ellen DeGeneres one day anyway 🙄

• @xEchosVoice

You should totally learn to use paragraphs, it would make reading your gripping thoughts easier and more enjoyable. 100 words is a good estimate for a meaningful paragraph, but one could also say that a paragraph contains 1 main thought, so everything in it kinda belongs together. And a new paragraphs means some kind of break in your line of thought...

The more you grow in life, the more you will be able not just allow friends criticizing you, but also other people. even if they don't mean well, you can still learn from what they judge you for. and conclude that you should or could really change that, or maybe applaud yourself for being the way that this person criticizes. True humility makes one's life a lot easier, it means you are becoming free from yourself, you don't need to be perfect anymore. Yeah, I'm so humble myself, I've trained humility for years and years, and I haven't progressed one bit :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Jokes aside... Life loves you. You might not know Him yet, but He does. He also judges you, because that is part of what love is, because Love always wants to make you better. And He never gives up, He never can be driven away, no matter how horrible you make yourself look. He also always listens, but He wants you to trust He does, that's all. And He also does not need you to change yourself. He knows we are weak, and cannot do that. All He asks is trust. And then He will start to change you, as you take steps of trust with Him.

Yeah, you guessed, that is my own answer to your question. I did not know that answer always. In fact I felt a lot like you, even though I'm very different in many ways. And yet there is so much that connects us all. People always say you can be anybody you want. But little do they understand it is enough to just be you. Very much enough.

• @pe7erpark3r Ah yeah well it's not a story so why use paragraphs? And don't believe in God but thankss