• To say I am sorry.
    I understand not only have I not been on this website for a very long time.
    I hope you all understand me.
    I have been busy with school I have a job that pays well.
    I am proud to be alive.
    I have no excuse for not posting or talking to any of you.
    I have gotten myself into trouble. I have hurt a friend who would risk her life for mine. as I say in this post we all hope for a better year than 2020. I get this is a troubling time for all.
    Anyhow... I lied to a great friend of mine. I lost all contact with my friends. I hope I keep posting it may not be every day. Thank you all for being able to enjoy my other posts.
    If you have suggestions reach out to me through this website.

• Hey can you add me

• @Emma-Bradley When we make mistakes and our heart has good intent, we are harder upon ourselves than anyone else could be. It seems that you have been under pressure lately, and I hope that you will be able to leave it behind you soon and continue to grow. You've taken ownership of what happened and that says much about you.

Take good care, stay safe, and try not to put too much extra pressure on yourself.

• Thank you. I appreciate your input. Matt_Aranha. I will be as safe as I can. As should you.

• @Emma-Bradley It's hard to take one's own advice sometimes... but I made big steps this weekend 😊

• @Emma-Bradley "The proud do not change to improve, but defend their position by rationalizing. Repentance means change, and it takes a humble person to change." Ezra Taft Benson

• Well.. Chewie and Matt_Aranha. Thank you. Yes, it's almost hard to take advice but that's only if your willing to use the advice in your own way. As for you Chewie... it is important to improve and defend a position. Change takes lots of time love this quote.