I'm fucking done with this goddamn injustice, hate you

• @BEES So. You leave without any kinda warning, you dont even feel any guilt and don't gaf whether I live or die. You lie to yourself about every single fucking thing. You can't fall in 'love' with someone over the internet two days after you met them, you dumbshit. You formed an emotional connection with him ages ago and you can't even bring yourself to accept that cuz you know how disgusting you are. You're too fucking weak to accept that you emotionally cheated smh. Or you're just some random hoe who hooks up with any single guy you know. Fuck you. You hate Chris cuz he cheated on you and you hate me cuz you cheated on me lmao, how ironic. AND you tell me to turn my love into hate- which I do, and after which I'm not allowed to righteously vent on you? How about you grow a spine? My whole fucking world is falling apart around me and you try to make a (9 year old) joke about it? I tell you what I'm going through and you laugh, and then try to make ME laugh. The audacity of this bitch who throws all her empty promises outta the window in a blink of an eye without any kinda conscience and then blames it on me, ha. Oh yeah, and afterwards, you pretend to be concerned about me after causing half the damage yourself. Jesus fucking christ. And after this hell you've out me through, you don't have the basic human decency to answer a simple question I ask nicely. Why? Cuz you feel guilty? Nahhh, you just don't care. If you have no utility for someone after you're done with em you just discard it like some kinda psychopath...you don't bother. You throw the word 'love' around blindly like it means nothing, which is probably the case for you. You pretend to be greiving after a bunh of shit that happened to you, when in reality you got over all those people in a few days and were off fucking your sugar daddy like some hooker. Oh yeah, not to mention I rejected a particular college with a great course for your sorry ass. Too bad. Fuckit People like you're the scum of the earth that make everyone else's life hell. Hope you die and rot in hell bitch. Thanks for nothing. I'm done with this shithole of a life. I'm fucking DONE. You break me apart piece by piece and then cheat on me? And ofccc, it's all my fault.
    And oh, since you listen to everything I say (apparently) and are so hell-bent on making me the bad guy, go kys and slim down your fatass and maybe stop being so fucking insecure about yourself. Fucking piece of shit cunt. Ofc, I'm a guy and I'm automatically the bad guy. Hardly anyone, if anyone here even knows me so Imma be demonised here. IDGAF. You're gonna be abusing someone who doesnt exist, if at all you do, by then. So fuck you, whore

• @Arikado
    Well Written
    Lmao m laughing rn 😂 sorry
    Yeah I know that mindless person u r talking about and I wouldn't stop u from killing her ¯_ʘ‿ʘ_/¯

Wait @Escanor weren't u supposed to be her man 😂

• You are an artist at venting out 😂🤘🏼

• An internet relationship is like Sun in the night sky.
    Illogical and impossible. If you call her names, call yourself stupid first to fall for ppl here 😂
    All the lovers here are stupid.
    Stupid

• @Arikado okay so I see yall wanna go at her. Okay bitch step up. Yeah its me. Braxton. Yall gotta be keyboard fucking warriors don't you? Pretty sad you gotta go at a girl who didn't like a relationship or talking to a controlling, fighting, mentally ill, psychotic fuck. You are a worthless pos who fights behind a fucking screen. Such a tough guy huh? Go fuck yourself you cyber bully fuck. Get off your lazy fucking ass and get a job you bum ass. And next time you wanna send pics of you cutting yourself... make sure you really do it pussy. Don't just take a fucking hair tie and make it tight. Dont leave a fuckin cat scratch. Dig that knife in bitch. See if I give a fuck what you do. Cause I know she's alot stronger than you dumb fucks. You gotta go out of ur way to make sure she fucking regrets meeting you. That what you want? Man the fuck up and accept she left your ass because she didn't like it. Man up and stop being a fucking keyboard warrior. Stop being a little bitch. gotta contact her friends and family. Real pos you are. Worlds a better place without a controlling fuck like you. if I ever meet you I'll bash your fucking skull into the concrete and put you 6 feet under. Your well worth prison time bitch.

• At first, I genuinely thought of being serious, but I simply cannot. I expected @Bees to be the girl, but all I see are two bitches.

• @mindigh says the bitch ass pussy behind a keyboard and screen. Stfu

• @Braxton18 Do you really think that hurts after what I've been through?

• Try harder

• @Braxton18 I'm sure that Millie would agree with that mouth of yours!

• This post is deleted!