• @sup Look you may be mod and you think you can boss everyone so that we will keep quiet when something bad happens it's our responsibility to make sure that TWS is being respected and make sure this is a user friendly site and were are not referring to catfishes this far more serious

• LurkersForLife Banned

Nah we all make mistakes at first give her a second chance

• @Tribal-Chief This has been in the making for half a year. It's only recently that more and more people have been connecting the dots that a few of us were aware of for quite some time.

• @linear Current quote from the I Ching on my profile: "No good ending can be expected in the absence of the right beginning.

• @LilyRose

Aside from that, most of the poems she shared with us are plagiarized and stolen from actual writers

imho this is pretty unforgivable. stealing credit for someone else's creative work is a real dick move.

anyways, i'm totally on your side. it's right to call these kinds of people out. we don't need users here who think that sexting with 13 y/o kids is a normal thing to do

• @sup You are just being lame as your existence. But anyways keep TROLLING IG SOME PEOPLE GOT NOTHING TO DO IN LIFE 😄

Psst advice YOUR COMEBACKS ARE FREAKING LAME DON'T USE GOOGLE 😇

• @sup Just think if someone u actually care for or someone that cares for you becomes a target of this catfishing. Then what would u do ?
    Allow your friend to share his/her pics or will stand up against that person asking for pics ?
    Then maybe you will start taking things seriously.

• Live Chat Regulars

19 and bisexual? sup sounds like wicked 🤔

• @LilyRose said in INTRODUCING WICKED:

the issue here is not about catfishing at all, legit every second user is lmao

Not only did we get many complaints but that person kept on insisting and did actually bother a few and wouldn't stop when asked.

This is not something that occured within a few days but actually weeks. I'm sure you wouldn't support a possible grown up male forcing himself on minors.

I do completely agree with you to not take everything seriously, it may all be online but if needed, a line should be drawn. @sup either way good to see you again

You don't have to get all defensive and explain stuff to me,who am I?

All Im asking you is to not publicly humiliate anybody and "expose them". I've done that in the past with @layla and it did not feel right. After all, what harm can these people possibly do sitting on the other side of the world? People need to be smart.

Ban him if it is something against the rules or let dumb people fall prey to whatever this man is doing. He can't "force himself on minors" through the internet because we have a block option and DMs are private these days. These kids need to learn to be on the internet or just gtfout.

And good to see you and your army of chihuahuas. Ask them to stop taking stuff seriously and drop the barking. Burnt butts are expensive to fix.

• @Darkh-Seth said in INTRODUCING WICKED:

@sup Look you may be mod and you think you can boss everyone so that we will keep quiet when something bad happens it's our responsibility to make sure that TWS is being respected and make sure this is a user-friendly site and were are not referring to catfishes this far more serious

Of course, I can boss around or at least put some sense into sensitive souls & internet utopians that websites like these can never be user-friendly entirely and its about time you understand that. Users have to become smarter and vigilant.

• @Kasper-Cookie said in INTRODUCING WICKED:

@sup You are just being lame as your existence. But anyways keep TROLLING IG SOME PEOPLE GOT NOTHING TO DO IN LIFE 😄

Psst advice YOUR COMEBACKS ARE FREAKING LAME DON'T USE GOOGLE 😇

You're trying so hard with your "clever insults" hehe. Don't submit! Also, help me decipher the wittiness or insulting part of your comment because I cant seem to do it myself. Maybe there is none.

• @Infection said in INTRODUCING WICKED:

@sup Just think if someone u actually care for or someone that cares for you becomes a target of this catfishing. Then what would u do ?
    Allow your friend to share his/her pics or will stand up against that person asking for pics ?
    Then maybe you will start taking things seriously.

Oh, a hypothetical situation! I love those!

I would joking tell them that they are too stupid to be on websites like these cuz men like him will emerge more and more often. I would advise them to block the user. Not create drama out of it.

• @CROW3301 said in INTRODUCING WICKED:

19 and bisexual? sup sounds like wicked 🤔

And you sound like you don't belong here. Unfamiliar faces should not mention my name. Its dangerous.

• @sup MAN OH MAN LOOK WHO IS REPLYING TO EVERYONE'S COMMENTS JUST TO GET A REPLY BACK LIFE MUST BE REAL SAD FOR YOU 😔. KEEP TROLLING I HOPE YOU GET PEACE😇 CLEARLY WHICH U COULDN'T FIND IN YOUR Abusive ENVIRONMENT OF YOUR HOUSE 🙏🏻

• Global Moderator

@Lazz dude you are now safe ✌.. Poor Claire end of wickedness hehe, I used to admire you and still wont judge you cos afterall we dont know who is who in this internet world, your wickedness cant beat my Hellaness.. 🤣 still I wish you are not exposed and just ban out of the site..

• As drama has appeared (thank God), I am compelled to join in. It is quite funny to see how so many people are against catfishing done by a user, meanwhile the owner himself has a considerate amount of accounts to catfish as female and has previously asked people for nudes. Fuck the "cut off the head of the snake" saying, glad to see that mods are not publicly announcing any of these. The irony is that you expect to find genuine people on a website based on a lie, but sure, let's promote this cancel culture furthermore. "What a disgrace, so inacceptable", bitch please, it is nothing uncommon here, it is like people are joining the internet for the first time.
    @Kasper Cookie with all due respect, if you truly think that sup is trolling, please leave your bubble before someone bursts it and accept the reality.
    @sup Congratulations, you've finally transcended from your indian nature, look at us, took some time to finally agree on something.

• Banned

@LilyRose This will probably open me up to more fire but fine here I go anyway. Lily yes I used a fake face. Yes I had a lapse of judgement with one person and I stopped when asked after a few lines. No further than second base. So as far as actual sexting goes not that far. I have apologized to said minor long before this.

Since you want to say I stole others work then please by all means show what I stole. You want to show other things why not that too

• @Darkh-Seth Well don't take this personal but sup has a point i mean he is a mod he can do anything he wants

• @sup Catfish lives do matter but not to me 🥺🤣

• @Kasper-Cookie said in INTRODUCING WICKED:

@sup MAN OH MAN LOOK WHO IS REPLYING TO EVERYONE'S COMMENTS JUST TO GET A REPLY BACK LIFE MUST BE REAL SAD FOR YOU 😔. KEEP TROLLING I HOPE YOU GET PEACE😇 CLEARLY WHICH U COULDN'T FIND IN YOUR Abusive ENVIRONMENT OF YOUR HOUSE 🙏🏻 LIKE YOU SAID BEFORE YOU HOPE YOUR DAD DIES AMEN

@Kasper-Cookie Oh dear. You need to understand the point that I get enough attention here all the time. It seems you want to get noticed too. Stop jumping out of the seat, kid! This ride is too bumpy for you. Writing in all caps doesn't mean you're making a point. Also,
    I know some filthier family jokes as well.

@Infection @RoseLily @Rei_90
    Now comments like these are amusing to you? Sheer hypocrisy haha.