When COVID-19 and Boredom mix...

• So once Covid hit I had nothing to do except stay home. Sleep, eat, clean, and then sleep some more seemed like the only constants the first few months after quarantine. Trying to find something new to do and thus started my hobby hunting πŸ˜‘ then I remembered my childhood dream of drawing a dragon. As a little girl I was infatuated with dragons. Most girls like makeup, or dolls, or princesses and being my weird self I loved dragons. Remembering this passion of mine I went and started drawing again and this was the first time I had ever SUCCESSFULLY drew a dragon. During Covid being stuck at home. The irony haha

WIN_20200616_18_44_21_Pro (2).jpg

I think I did a pretty good job for my first time πŸ˜„

• @Khelayni Very very cool, the dragon AND your description! Hope we'll be seeing and hearing more from you soon! β˜ΊπŸ‘

• @Khelayni this is pretty good for your first try. looking forward to seeing more dragon inspired art. πŸ™‚

• This post is deleted!

By using TalkWithStranger, you are accepting our privacy and usage terms . You must be 18+ or 13+ with parental permission to use our online chatting site.