• @Michaelele

Happy birthday!!!

You’re 20 now and woww.. that’s old :DDD
    Hope you have an awesome birthday!!! 🎉

I think it’s funny how my opinion of you never changed much, I really admired you when I first got to know you over a year ago, and I still do 😂

You’re a great person even though you’re a meanieee sometimes, and I’m glad that we’re friendsssss... continue being yourself and stay awesome, love youuuu Michhhhh!!! 😘

And this is random but it I just realized ITS BEEN A YEAR NOW AND IM STILL NOT OVER HOW AWESOME YOUR MOM IS FOR BAKING THAT AWESOME CAKE FOR YOU LAST YEAR 😂

Oh yeah and I’ve missed youuuuu Michh
    ICH VERMISS DICH SEHR SEHR MUCHO
    Idk if you noticed I got banned, but anyways, I guess I won’t be coming back that much until I get unbanned or something... but unfortunately I don’t really know when that will be exactly :shrug:

Sorry hope you don’t mind me doing this 😂
    I meant to DM you but my account got banned and your DMs are restricted and idk how else to get to you, SO... HAPPY BIRTHDAY POST :DD

• ABOOBS Banned

@Kate-Phisch Thank you for your kind words. I really appreciate you taking your time out of your day to write something like that for me, eventhough we don't talk as frequently. Thanks once again and I hope that you will be unbanned soon.