am i ugly please tell me the truth rate me to 1 to 10

• rate me 1 to 10 please

• u look like a teenager ,and so take these beauty tips from me

1)DO NOT give strangers (including hot girls) the power to rate u on anything thats yours (ur appearence ,ur intelligence,ur performance level,ur home ,background).

2)UGLY DUCKLING is a true story ,people who arent good looking when they are kids tend to look desirable when they become a full grown adult (this can be because of their access to gym or other beautifying methodologies or simply their genes or their personality.)

3)never self doubt or self indulge both leads to disaster..dont be full of urselves also dont be someone with no self respect...

4)if someone doesnt appreciate who u r...walk away..dont waste ur time or ur energy on them..they are not worthy of it.

5)study well,make a career for urself,eat healthy,have a healthy lifestyle..and most importantly BE KIND ..and sooner or later ..u r going to be that guy who everyone looks up to and who everyone wants to be.

6)be patient..slow and steady wins the race at a very superior level.
    AND MOST IMPORTANTLY SMILE WITH CONFIDENCE BECAUSE THATS HOW U BECOME HANDSOME..LAUGH LINES ARE VERY ATTRACTIVE...