This is a Dear Diary going around the Net way funny yet true

• @Cosmic_Lady i wasn't even necessarily laughing lol, seemed a pretty good appraisal of the year to me, an accurate summary written by someone who can write, i was too busy admiring the words to laugh all that much. Fuck, now I feel like I'm coming across as someone with no sense of humour. I do have one but it's mostly dark

• @Scottish My main mantra these days is "Don't hit the Big Red Button" It'd delete my account LOL

• @Scottish nothing can replace memes, they're here to stay. The downfall of ancient Greece, Rome, the Aztec empire etc was the lack of memes. It's obvious when you think about it. If caesar had been able to say "give them bread, circuses and gifs" the empire would still be around today. I wouldn't mind, i look good in sandals and a toga

• @Scottish You're talking to yourself, mate. Please, seek help. LOL

• @Lazz oh, that's really weird, i was replying to Indrid and it ended up here, wtf? The site is glitching even more than usual

• @Scottish Sure, let's go with that. LOL

• @Lazz lol Lazz, I'm an honest man, if i was having a freakout/breakdown i would tell you! I was responding to Indrid's post about a world without memes, fuck knows how it ended up here 😬😁😂

• @Scottish Alright, we'll call it a TWS glitch...THIS TIME :smiling_face::+1:

• @Lazz Lazz, trust, I'm Scottish and crazy and a little (a lot) drunk but I swear I'm telling you the truth. You know how much i love Indrid's posts, you're often there yourself , the man is a legend, he's given me so many lols since I've been here. And we relate irl, he's from the "city" ooft how i hate calling that shithole that, next to the one i grew up in

• @Scottish It's all good, I'm just playing. And oh yeah, Indrid is FAB! I want him to show me how to do the polls. I tried, once, and messed it all up. Sometimes just the way his thoughts show, in what he posts. Gotta wonder. And I'm always stuck on "Other" or "Other Other" LOL