• What Are Hooked Chat Stories?
    It is a story that is in the bite-sized, text message format. It is a chat story that can be shared with friends and have fun. The stories are fictitious and can be in the form of a text message on your phone. Hooked means 'addict' so once you start writing or sharing hooked chat stories you get addicted to it and can't come out of it. It is a never-ending thing.
    dc2bd9a6-dfd6-488f-badb-9f19688ac540-image.png
    Introduction
    Are you a reader? Do you love reading different blogs, articles, and books? if so, then this post is for you. Being a reader, you have numerous options. Depending on your personal preferences, you either choose fiction, non-fiction, novels, magazines, books amongst others.
    As the world is progressing, novels and magazines are getting older. Chat story is the new crush nowadays and people are liking it immensely. It is widely popular among young generations. People relate to them due to growing up with text messages and using them often. It is a fun activity where you get to post your hooked chat stories and get to read other people's chat stories. It is all about sharing your personal experiences.
    'These bite-sized stories take the form of conversations between people... in a way that feels natural, and a little naughty.'
    There are several apps that are getting popular day by day by using which you can read and write hooked chat stories.
    Some most popular apps are:

• Hooked

• Yarn

• Tap

Types of chat stories
    Types of chat stories are:

• Scary

• Thriller

• Mysterious

• Emotional

• Horror

and much more...

Scary Hooked Chat Stories
    74635c46-2826-4acb-87a0-e237b1fa9a3c-image.png
    Scary chat stories are the ones in which people share their personal scary experiences that they have witnessed. They let you read scary chat stories on your phone. These stories are scary, engrossing nail-biting horrors that make you addicted and you keep on reading throughout the day. Once you read the scary chat stories, you can't sleep at night.

Hooked Online Chat Stories
    Some online chat stories are:

• Where Is She?

• The Witcher

• Ugly Duckling

• Our Little Secret

• Safe heaven

Personal Experiences
    "The amazing thing ever happened on Talk With Stranger was that I got connected with a girl to chat with. We both chatted with each other all day long. I started enjoying her presence and whenever she didn't come to chat I felt lonely and depressed. I didn't chat with anyone else. I got used to her. In short, I started liking her. But it seemed to be a one-sided love. I don't know whether she also liked me or not. As the days passed by, we both became frank with each other and we also used to back each other in difficult times. We are still best friends and chat often. I am glad that Talk With Stranger helped me finding the right friend for myself.

Hey you! Yes, I am talking to you who is reading the post. As you have read my post and also my personal experience, you too can share your hooked chat stories about anything scary, funny, or strange that has happened in your life. Feel free to share anything and make this time worth utilizing.