• @James-C-137 u gon die.

• Yeah, that same feeling...ell, in my case, it comes when I'm feeling lucky.
    Seriously though, have you thought about making a list of the people you met, and of the places you visited, and of the good things you already lived , of the great times you shared?
    Sometimes all you need is but one idea, one memory to which hold.
    Not until "all gets alright".
    Simply until somethings get better.
    Just try and focus on ONE positive moment you had, we ALL had more than ONE, but this time, begin with ONE. Think only of THAT time, write it down in detail, read it out loud before going to sleep, and right after waking up.
    try to remind ALL the small details that where in connection to that special moment, each one of them.
    Once that you did that, once that you remembered this special of the "specialest" moments (& if it made you laugh, then it was well done), then you can start to do the same with each and everyone of the other good times you had. We ALL had some good moments, you just need to stop focusing on the "wrong", and with one single reason to do so: the wrong parts will ALWAYS be "there". Saying the world is a perfect and sunny place will not take "away the pain", BUT if you take the matters upon your own hands, you CAN do it.
    A little secret, that kept me "going" more years than I even thought were possible?
    Ask yourself THIS question: "If I were to tell you that if you stay ALIVE, you will save one LIFE, will you stay alive?"
    Now, we ALL know that you answered "YES".
    You simply have to realize that the life you are saving, it is YOURS

• @XD7 I do not understand why gloomy doomy ? One life one experience and do it full extent .. there is s day you will sleep never awake up .why expect that day earlier ??

• @Aexis-Tenax Awwww....I like that way... : )

• @knownsense Sadness and loneliness sucks bro : (

• @XD7 you make it for yourself bro, you create it in your brain and you start believing that you are sad and lonely.
    And givereason for your self with manipulation and lies and blaming to your surroundings and end of the day , it sucks bro .. easy to say and run away from the reality and not able to accept it for yourself that you are the one who create it for yourself.. you are the master of your creations.. so be it !!and nice to feel how ever you are feelings now will learn with it ..

• @knownsense dude it's easy to say but difficult to do :(

• @XD7 yes indeed i agree with you .. u should experiencing for yourself and it's a process.. will learn sooner or later .. will realise then analise your realisation.. so all good.

• Yess, I think of this every fucking night...

• @Pepsigurl :( oyi I am sorry