• :::

So you know how people in life like to tell you that "Life's a rollercoaster, it's gonna have it's us and downs.." or for the religious " You gotta go through the valley before you can be on the mountain ", " You gotta go through fire and pressure to make a diamond..." etc etc..
    I(undetermined)believed in that, I know for sure at some point I must have, because it was related so closely to the man I really wanted to mold myself into. Saying that sounds normal to most, people tend to redefine themselves almost daily because change isn't as terrifying as it used to be. But, to my ears it's disappointing, or maybe a different word..a really sophisticated one that refers to being sad about your past decisions. My fault in my design I laid smacked dab in the middle of my strawberry tart (Jason Start fans huh huh๐Ÿ˜œ)...

I am 6ft, 220-sumthin lb, so white he don't tan well๐Ÿฅต, heart of gold w/a Grandma Special-Slaved aaalll DAYY ova' a hot stove- CHICKEN SOUP for da SOUL type....type soul combo, but if every time I don't stick my neck out for ANYONE then it's ME who gets the metaphorical ass fucking...Idk how else to put it to you, without all the monologue-ish you just read being story told..I'm the nice guy that..that might not even get to finish, and being last is the last of my worries. For the effort that I've PHYSICALLY, MENTALLY, AND EMOTIONALLY INVESTED into not only my life, but everyone I tend to frequent with..I'm not sure..I'm not sure if.....if any of the love I poured out of myself was even worth it...I broke myself into fragments.. pieces..and those "rOlLerCoAsTeRsZ" used to bring me a level of piece..until the fucking late as shit realization hit me... like it fucking wailed on me a bit, then Mike Tyson'd my fucking ear off..you know bc Tyson beating my ass WASN'T enough ๐Ÿ˜‚

......my cart......

It never..

Ever...

Never..

Coasted...

Back..

Up....