• Let's see. The places I've been to: India, Australia, UK, New Zealand, and USA. Well, I'd like to talk about Sydney in particular in this post. Australia's a great country to visit. I've stayed there for about only 2 weeks. I went to Sydney, Gold Coast and Brisbane.

So, first, I got off at Sydney. The first day was more of a 'see-the-"elite"-things', classic textbook, tour package kind of way. We went to an aquarium/petting koalas place, where ever that is in the city. It was really pretty. I got to get a ride to see penguins up close and even pet koalas. Lol. I said that before. But later, we went to Madame Tussauds and well, for those of you who don't know what that is, it's a place where there are wax displays of famous people, from historical figures to great actors. So, the ones I remember seeing were Barack Obama, Mahatma Gandhi, Albert Einstein, Taylor Swift, Katy Perry, Rihanna, Ryan Gosling, Angelina Jolie, Justin Beiber, Marilyn Monroe, E.T. (well technically not a person) and I guess a lot of others.

And then, it was almost like 4 in the afternoon, and we were all hungry, so we stopped at this place, somewhere like a grill? Anyways, I remember that it's just a 2-minute walk from Madame Tussauds. Why I remember it so distinctively is because I had the best pizza I've ever tasted there. One was a pumpkin and feta cheese one and the other was a good ol' margarita. But, if you ever do stop by in Sydney, it's right across the Opera House and I guarantee you, there's good pizza.
    After that, we went walking around the city, and got into the Sky Tower. It was part of the tour package so got to go to a high altitude and look at the city from above. It was about 6:30 or 7 pm at the time. And it was extremely beautiful. All those lights, they remind you of how life has evolved over time and more than anything, you think like Leonardo DiCaprio...
    titanic im the king
    But yeah, hope you get the idea... And slowly, the sun set and we went to our hotel.

I hope the post wasn't too long. In my defense, this was just Day-1. Hope you liked it. Please share your travel experiences too. I'd love for it to hear any.

Hope you have a good day :) .

• @Hellloooooooo something that i can't comment about is about tourism, buts like you saw many things of the city already, what was the best food that u ate there? and which one of the places you liked more?

• @DennisJM I think I enjoyed the Sky Tower the most. The scenery, I guess I've always wanted to live in a city atmosphere, so from up above, the lights looked just beautiful. And the timing, it was right.