1. LOKI: One of the wittiest, funniest, and entertaining characters in the MCU, Loki is probably a common favorite. And to think Tom Hiddleston auditioned for the role of Thor is simply terrifying cuz who can play it better than Tom Hiddleston. I love how there's so much going on in his head, I'd really love to know. But deep down, he's a good ol' sentimental guy.

2. HAWKEYE: Maybe it's just the tough guy act, but I sure as hell fell for it. Sure, people have managed to mock Hawkeye's abilities and qualifications as an Avenger (by the way, I really loved the SNL skit if you know what I'm talking about. If you don't, then here's the link:

3. HULK: I guess I also dig the smart but shy kinda guys too. I mean, to be suffering to be Hulk and Bruce at the same time made us laugh but there's really so much more going on there. And he's also one of those characters we see in movies but really don't know anything much about them.

4. IRON MAN: This one's kinda cliche but who doesn't love Tony? That badass who loves his AC/DC, doesn't care about what anyone thinks, doesn't have a care in the world, spoiled billionaire kid ? Um, me. But, at the end of the day, he did own what was all due and even sacrificed his life to defeat Thanos.

5. CAPTAIN AMERICA: He's a nice guy. Does he sound like a grandpa douche sometimes? Sure. But he's one of the most responsible people there and sometimes happens to throw off phrases like "Language, Tony".captain america language

6. CAPTAIN MARVEL: She's the only woman I've mentioned so far. Not that the others are shit but I just kinda like her. Carol Danvers struggling with her identity, remembering things she can't explain, standing up to people who are wrong - sounds pretty much like basic superhero stuff. But it still did make it into my heart, or maybe that's just because Brie Larson's such a talented actor.

Six are all we can settle for right now, cuz if I keep going I'd probably mention everyone's name. Still, I can't help myself but I'm gonna. Kinda like worthy mentions: Stephen Strange, Peter Quill, Gamora, Shuri, Groot, Rocket, Peter Parker, Happy Hogan, Yondu, Scott Lang, Bucky Barnes, Peggy Carter, Nick Fury, Maria Hill and Sam Wilson.