• @Woofy I am extremely sorry for what those idiots did, please don't create a bad image of India , even we don't want guys like those but you know large population and being poor is the root cause of this . Hope you could forgive those idiots.

• Hey guys ,please ignore and block the Indians who are doing these kind of chats. I am also Indian but believe all Indians are not like these idiots . Large population and being poor is root cause of this . Please don't create a bad image of india. Pardon for any grammatical mistake!!

• @_itsmaldecocou ok so listen you all IDIOTS.....INDIA is a country with 1.3 billion people....more is the population more will be the shit minded buddies.....this doesnt mean the whole NATION is PERV.....so next time better add (MANY) not ALL...OK..............and NOW listen my INDIAN fellows stop showing ur wrong colours here just because you dont know these people so u can message thm anything.....its my request PLSS treat them the same way you treat ur mother and sister and respect them in the same way you respect your society....i know you tuely are not wht u r showing to these unknown people.....treat thm like ur friend.....maybe there thinking change soon about INDIA...OM SHANTI OM

• what the problem with native americans

• TRUE.....they just cant get it is a 1.3 billion people nation.....just showing hatred on meeting some few pervs...its their badluck tht they cant find gud ones like us...poor they...not our nation INDIA

• @emilyyyyy true

• yeah becuase we are aliensssssssssss

• Ok so this is coming from an Indian...I swear to god I have come across a lot of these 'Indians' who reply to me in that same manner- straight up speaking their minds. But it's not only the Indians who do it. Visit a non-Indian site and you'll get the same replies tho in 'eloquent' English language (coz that's what you'd prefer lmao). And to me it doesn't matter how fluent the person is in English fr...coz all I get at the end of the day is dicks both white and black... yeah we've got a fair share of these men from all around the world, so don't be a dope racist American lmao no offense. And yeah if you want black or white dicks instead of brown, there's always a filter option you can take help of🥱🥱🥱

• @mikeJB Which city do you live in hun. I can understand life can be quite pathetic for you coz you have to travel by a bus and that too with a hell lot of Indians, and judging by your dope-ness I am pretty sure you call every brown an Indian lmao coz you with your poo poo brain knows no other countries/cultures lmao. Where do so many Indians come from lmao? Not sure if you're state is getting invaded by Indians coz you happen to see only them all around. Next time go ahead and tell them to apply a body mist

• @mikeJB And yes Indians have got a variety of veg and non veg foods with a considerably good aroma unless it's rotten fr. I hope your savings permit you to eat or atleast taste some of em from an Indian restaurant. Don't worry the spices and aroma won't kill you lmao. Next time take time to do your own digging of research and get your facts right before putting up racist comments on the internet. Go and lick Trump's dick