Can you notice my post, i badly want answers.

• @knownsense my friend you are just a desperate asshole in need of attention. I.I'm sorry that mummy didn't love you and daddy was embarrassed by you but you can't really blame them can you? P.s. i don't mean a word of this but if you are gonna dish it out then you need to take it too. I do however, think you are one of the top ten idiots I've conversed with on this site,possibly a podium finish if you could refine your bullshit to something intellectually challenging rather than "haha you fuck goats" Just sayin' 😁

• no. Its because They are ugly

• @Scottish ok I agree for you and it's all you and you are the best intelligent old boy ok in this site and I vote for you too, anything else ? Let me know

• @Scottish I do my research and development talk I have nothing to prove that o you okie , about racism I send you a video check it..

• @Scottish ,
    Brother , you live in nice and rosy world, all you like to hear good and positive things about you and your people, fair enough, I am not putting my agenda into your Brian and I do my research then I speak , not has its ultimate thought none other than this as gods mesaanger.
    I am not here to make a arguement, dude I do not want to say what I am? I have no one to prove to,no need too , Al is well.
    I felt funny when I read all the text in here and didn't made sense Any more for myself it was past, I was showing anger towards this social media and made me look like a stupid twat for myself, talking to people here with uncertain arguements, intellectual always like to debate, with informatic Knowleadge not experiemced,I am not a match for you here to have debate with (only for now), dealing a dealt part not interested, I have a orginal dacumentry about this phycology test , please send you email and I will send about goat fucker too form your own country married bizzare things
    I do not like to argue I do not say you should believe it, bit please do not make assumptions for yourself and make it as ultimate truth.

• @Scottish Seriously I have no problem if I look life a dumb Infront of you and g and I will not go against it because I am not agreeing for my own stupidy..
    I do not know means I do not know !! and there is no" but or reasons" here to pretend to know that I am better than you ..
    humbely ask you, seek more to know being open and admitting my fault if I had any .

• @Gracevussca wahhh...no way😱... Trust me... You're more than that😌.. They don't know your worth... That's why😌.. Don't look down o. Yourself ok... Simple truth is... They're boys😂😂 and not men... 💁.. And PS... I think you're beautiful the way God created you..🙆

• @Gracevussca there’s absolutely nothing wrong with you. You must believe in yourself and love yourself first and recognize the magnificent being that you are. Once you understand that, you won’t need validation from anyone and you can walk in the full power of who you are. Guys that can’t handle that may make it seem like it’s your issue when in reality it is theirs. You deserve the best, so don’t settle for less.

• @Gracevussca it’s not about your outer appearance. It’s how you feel inside. Your inner world creates your outer reality.

• @Gracevussca u will reap what u sow