• This post is deleted!

• I really like how you said this it was something I really had to hear also I just learned something good and that’s how much our outlook on things can impact simple things as in using things for good or bad you can use a car for bad things or good like this website can be used for good or bad it’s up to the person themselves if they’re out looking for bad things they will attract what they went looking for

Wow had to experience it for it to actually make sense because I was aware of the basic saying but just wow I’m so happy because I know that There is good people in this world when I really started hating this world and thought people are evil only because I was incredibly miserable

• @wanabgud Just wanted to give people some couragement and motivation,
    you never know what someone is going through. It's better to be the reason someone smiles. Be the reason someone feels loved and believes in the goodness in people. ヽ( ⌒ω⌒)人(=^‥^= )ノ

• @ANYA_TH that’s a trait I had lost in my struggle with addiction and life I had lost myself trying to find something that in front of me the whole time but I was to ignorant to have seen it but i am starting to have faith that if I do good and apply myself to the best of my ability it will definitely come back to me and sometimes you have to literally lose everything to find yourself. I am so broken but for I’m happy I feel like everything is happening just because I’ve made genuine intentions to actually take life seriously and actually change but I know change isn’t easy or everyone would do it but it’s not impossible that’s for damn sue because I know that there is a lot of people including me who had no faith in me but now I’m actually starting to have faith in myself like as if the universe is giving me signs

• @wanabgud I've been through a lot myself. Many time struggle on things. Just tell myself that everything is temporary and nothing is certain be mindful about life into making any decisions.

Had a tough time and nobody is around to understand. I've been living by myself for nearly 15 years, I experienced a lot of suffering and pain. Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.