• @Greymatter hey grey i have many dreams that have stayed with me down the years in much the same way a movie does. They generally involve me and a close friend or significant other taking on the baddies and winning. They are always really epic half james bond half lord of the rings and if i could invent one thing it would be a dream recorder so you could watch them back over and over

• @Greymatter I was in a house of all gold and fell into a bathtub with a key, while my neighbour was cutting some veggies.

• @danaNie what was the key for Dana? And what veggies were they?

• @Scottish I think they were carots and the key was to get outta there, I drempt my neighbour kept me hostage..

• @danaNie and did you escape Dana? Or is that when you woke up?

• @Scottish I'm not sure, I am pretty sure this wasn't in my dream but for some reason I remember Taylor Swift was in my dream, but unsure why she was in it, but that was it until I woke up.

• @danaNie yeah Dana, dreams are so crazy and random aren't they? Taylor Swift? Is that why you woke, like, I'm fine with being held hostage and force fed carrots but Taylor Swift is a step too far 😊

• @Scottish Dream recorder thats a beautiful idea. I hope they invent something like this in the future .

• @Greymatter I have occasionally the same dream :S its about me sitting on a plane with some friends, getting hyped up on beer and celebrate some sort of vacation😂 then again, i daydream about taking a vacation all the time😫

• Global Veteran

@Greymatter Lol ngl my dreams are more more of a mess than anythin else likeat one point im havin this lovely dinner with someone lol (Yeah,am a foodie) nd the next instance im being chased by weird ass guys with really..um montrous faces ig in one word for some reason nd lol yeah it goes like dat ...nd another thing inone of 'em really gets outta my mind like i'll see that sequel of one after a week maybe lol nd this weirds me out a lott ...ig @Scottish 's dream recorder might actually help me sort 'em Nd really get to know wtf is goin inside my mind lmaoo..xDD