• @Still_kicking
    I guess it probably says a lot about my fortitude and commitment. It really does take every bit of effort that I can summon up to come here and bare through the heartache to find nuggets of gold such as yourself.

In fact there's a good probability and if you hadn't posted that but I might not have made it back to the site ever again. Truthfully I only stopped to check and see if maybe just maybe somebody loved me. I feel like a drowning man clutching at straws as my soul slowly disintegrates from lack of? I don't know what don't know what to call it companionship. A true friend. An intimate relationship where there is a mutual transfer of love..
    I persevere. Stubborn as a mule I'm hard-headed and refused to give up. I don't know the word quit but I don't know how much longer I can go on this way

• @wet-teri companionship.... that is whats missing in a world of sex and violence... teri i hear u. And u have many friends on here that miss u when ur gone and speak very highly of u. I am just getting to know u but i see a soft caring person who wants to be loved for who he is.... nothing wrong with that.... stay... we would miss u if u left.