• I just cannot take the pain I get when I see the girl who broke my heart begging and lying to people. It makes me physically sick to my stomach and a nervous wreck. I start shaking and crying. I'd become an emotional basket case. A blubbering idiot and I am sure 100% positive this these are what she expects. She is only here for her sexual freaky desires. She wants you to love her and when you do she eats your heart while she is making love to others.
    I've come to the conclusion she's a sick masochist bent on my destruction and possibly others I only know of one other.
    She has a lover that she is cheating on by being here.
    She is the most adept liar I've ever met in my life.
    I could choose to just see her as another icon on a screen. But as I have said numerous times on here I will not change who I am because other people are wrong.
    If I chose to treat her as an icon I would have to change myself and not give myself to the icons that are real and true caring people. That would take away the realistic aspects of talking to a real individual. I would hurt less but my experience of the internet would be drastically reduced in depth because of it. Why should you suffer because of her actions?
    Only those you love can hurt you. Only those you love a lot can hurt you the way I hurt from her.
    If anyone truly cares or wants to stay in touch with me more frequently and does not have an alternative way to reach me please contact me and I will provide you with one.
    It is with great sadness a tear in my eye and sorrow in my heart that I post this.
    but I feel I must in order to protect my sanity in my health and my well-being as much as my soul because my soul is what is suffering the most.

• hey i decided to come to this website to give people advice and help, you see, i wanna make a change and help people so i made a post and some generous user led me to you. so if you wanna talk about it or need someone i'm here.

• @StarPlatnium1
    Yes I do need someone. At this point I probably need a good psychiatrist

However what I'm truly looking for would be a nice love interest someone who is not going to lie to me someone who's not going to deceive me or play games and love me for who I am so that I might devote my life to their happiness and provide for them in a way that will not only please them but will ensure a good life even after I am gone

• @wet-teri do what you have to do Teri. I took a break for different reasons and I'm glad i did it. Nothing has to be permanent. Dm me contact details or just pour your heart out man, I'm back around and have time on my hands to talk with this quarantine thing.

• @wet-teri i was handed the same fate by love. Never an honest loyal love. It hurts. I'm sorry u found the wrong person. There r some good women out there. Chin up. My ex had some pretty messed up ways to manipulate and mess with my head. He was vicious with online girls and social media sex crap. Remember its her choice to do what she does. Its your choice to tolerate it and take it personally. This is not a reflection of u. It is the truth about her. Sounds like she's just that type of person. Dm me if u just need to vent. I truly hurt for u right now. @Scottish got me thru a lot. He's a pretty amazing guy to have on your side.

• @Still_kicking

I think about you every morning around this time when the sun is rising. I miss you my beautiful girl. You always brightened up my otherwise depressing day. My Sunshine princess. My life is not the same without you and my heart and soul suffer from your absence. When I look to the east at the sunrise and think about you it still fills my heart with love for you.

Then comes the pain and sadness.

I miss you so much

I will always love you

• She was always there to start my day off so beautifully.

It's so fucking hard to move. To care about anything enough to bother to get up. To exist.
    This is not her fault.
    She was my reason for doing those things.
    Now she is gone.
    I cannot express my agony adequately enough with mere words
    My Sunshine is no more
    There is no warmth in my heart and soul, just a void where something beautiful once was.....

• @wet-teri Teri you need to stop torturing yourself bro, it's doing you no favours. Use any distraction you can to keep your mind busy amd off of her. I know that's easier said than done but you have to try. Please brother. You will come through this. Back when i first joined here i was in the same place. I got to the other side and you will too my friend. I know it doesn't seem so in these first dark days but time will heal. Big love to you bro ❤

• @wet-teri Here you are pouring out your heart... its ok... let it out... if u need to get it out keep going... its painful i know... i fell hard for a person on tws and they ghosted me... to this day im not sure why... it hurts... but like @Scottish said u will get over it bro. Chin up.

• @wet-teri a few ppl think u wrote that about me cause u tagged me specifically... i got a few msgs about it... i would be very flattered if it were as it is beautiful but im sorry to disappoint everyone as it is not...

• @wet-teri love hurts sometimes it’s best to pull back and let your wounds heal sometimes it’s best to just walk away all together

• @Still_kicking you’re always so supportive and caring I know I and I’m sure many other appreciate it

• @ClaireSheppard thanks lol u are pretty great yourself girl!

• @Still_kicking said in My absence is because:

@wet-teri a few ppl think u wrote that about me cause u tagged me specifically... i got a few msgs about it... i would be very flattered if it were as it is beautiful but im sorry to disappoint everyone as it is not...

I never want to feel sorrow when I think of you. After reading your first reply to me I wanted to know more about you. You seem to be such an intelligent and caring person. In my persona I find that to be beautiful.

Beauty attracts me.
    Intelligence solidifies my contact causing it to grow stronger with every level of intensity and depth our subjects contain.
    Caring simply causes me to love you.

Combined all three are a dangerous combination. They create and intriguing and intoxicating relationship that begs to be explored and instills upon me the desire to explore it.
    If I were to possess a few more facts and gain some more knowledge truly it is possible I might love you with all of my heart give you my body if I were to do so my soul would already be yours.
    And I have to say right now this very second my mind and my heart are attracted to you like no other on the planet and I'm craving knowledge and wisdom. You see to me you are wonderful you are a bright light in a dark room flashing many colors the rainbow so beautiful I cannot help but stare into the light and become mesmerized by your beauty.
    I think that I must be intoxicated by your presence. Emotionally and physically I desire you. I want you. I need you. I must have you.
    Psychologically. My psyche is lonely and wants the company.
    My mind screams runaway as fast as you can it's as if some primal instinct is warning me this could be fatal. The parts of me that make my decisions for me refuse to let me move. Left alone being human I will act on my cravings and seek what I desire, no matter what the consequences are the outcome.
    I can only give you my all and nothing more I will, if you so desire...

• @wet-teri Teri you are such a beautiful soul, if only more people were like you the world would be a better and happier place ❤

• @wet-teri that was very sweet teri but my heart and soul are unfortunately bound to one who does not choose me in return. I know your pain and emptiness as i too have been left by who i thought to be the one... although i cannot fill the need you have i hope we can be friends.

• @Still_kicking
    I happily accept your offer of friendship. I am also thankful that you did not use the word never denying me your love and devotion.
    I am a very patient and persistent man. I could bring flowers and handwritten poetry professing my Love and desire to be part of your life for years upon end and never grow weary as long as there were hope for us.

Just like any other neither of us knows what tomorrow will bring however if we do not know one another we will never fall in love with each other therefore I happily accept your offer.
    I would like to sincerely and humbly thank you 4 too many things to mention but right this second he opportunity to become part of your life and share thoughts and emotions with each other I hope I can live up to any expectations you might have me and I also hope that my presence in your life will bring you happiness and never sorrow or pain.

• I just dropped by for my daily dose of heartache.

• @wet-teri hey teri... u have been very sweet with ur words... i am very lucky to begin a new and long friendship with u... i consider myself fortunate to have an opportunity to have such an open outgoing individual such as u in my life.

• @wet-teri well it's good to see you around brother, you've been in my thoughts Teri, i hope you are gaining clarity and fighting through the shit times to the inevitable good ones that shall follow. My man, you've lived your life, YOU KNOW that light follows dark as much as the other way round, be strong and keep the faith bro ❤