Is age just a number?

• Soul Searchers

@Celiaaaa Theoretically, age is comprised of just digits, but theologically, there is a broader perspective to age, you know? It shows how much you have matured since you were a child, tells you about how much you have gained experience in your life. We see a lot of stereotypes being broken all around when we see a granny holding a shotgun expertly in one hand, and when a certain grandpa is able to perform splits and back flips! Conclusion, age is more than just mere numerals

• Age is what you make it as long as its legal. There was 15 years between my ex and me. Some shit worked some didnt i vuess more didnt than did in the end

• Live Chat Regulars Music Lovers Veteran Mods

@Celiaaaa “Age is just a number, not a state of mind or a reason for any type of particular behaviour.” ― Cecelia Ahern

• @Celiaaaa said in Is age just a number?:

Some people do believe age is just a number but others take ages seriously like . To me its not just a number Neither do i take it so seriously its like idk how to describe lol Like i wont be ur so old don’t talk to me but i might find it sometime odd but what do u think is it just a number?!

Depends on what you're looking at. If we're talking about devaluing people's opinions and thoughts based on age then I beg to differ. It reminds me of a favorite quote of mine:
    “In my walks, every man I meet is my superior in some way, and in that I learn from him.”

― Ralph Waldo Emerson

By using TalkWithStranger, you are accepting our privacy and usage terms . You must be 18+ or 13+ with parental permission to use our online chatting site.