• Just the question, I guess. Can he, though?

• Banned

No.. because he has no feelings

• Banned

@Johannes-Julians no..he's not physically or mentally attached

• Yea....he can...fact is that..if that girl really likes you and was bold enough to tell that she does...and you turn her down that's like heart breaking...someone ones told me..girls reject guys most times because they're playing hard to get and wanna really see if you're down for her... But when girls ask guys out...its a whole different stories...means she really likes you and doesn't wanna loose you to some one else..and you saying no is heart breaking...so yea...a guy can hurt someone he doesn't love...and might end up hurting himself eventually

• @Johannes-Julians
    sure you can easily but the questions you probably wanted to ask was can you hurt somebody that you do love and does you can you really ain't going to bother somebody that don't love you at least you wouldn't bother me. You can hate me all you want. I don't give a shit. But if you're talking about a bullet or a baseball bat, yeah you can hurt me, but you ain't going to break my heart, you're not going to hurt my feelings

• @Je_re_my Um..pal as much as truth there is in ur words...thats not always the case yk..speaking for the guys who felt shy abt telling their crushes n those who got rejected..Guys got feelings too..not always do they want a fling..tho im not talkin abt a 2 months crush..N girls well..no offence not always take these feelings...to their hearts maybe?dunno.could be they r afraid of opening up coz they doubt N dont wanna get hurt.
    But..lol its Nature..that makes guys try N try N girls to..yk choose with caution(lol no offence to any living or dead person who can relate to this.#disclaimer)..lol except maybe sea horses.N ...is it always always love??xDD