• Hey....it's me samir 16
    It was Nov 20 2019...I saw a girl she was very beautiful and attractive.....I don't believe in love at first site but this time I fell in love with her...Next day I saw her in park....often I don't used to go to parks but this time I started going....Then I stalk her daily....one day I just go and talk to her...Then we exchange our Instagram Ids....but till she doesn't know I am interested in her...Days passed one....We meet daily and my love gets stronger day by day....sh was my first love....Wait guys.....She is 23 anyway I don't care....Now some of you will think I was infatuation or attraction....It was love.....One day I proposed her....In a descent way...I said" Will you be mine Forever"...She even doesn't took a Second and said...."I don't need you Ugly"...My heart Broke...From that day I am in depression.... Sometimes I often used to selfharm....One day I took 25 painkillers to kill myself but that doesn't work...My stomach was paining and I am in Full of sweat and crying... people thinks I am happy because of the"Fake smile"...but I Am not that samir from outside i look very different from inside...Till that day things get worse day by day... Just waiting For a spark/Miracle in my life... sometimes I thought I never met her....if I never met her so I might be living my normal life....
    I Hope you understand...
    And you can DM me everytime... whether you are boy or Girl...
    Please comment
    Thank you
    Samir khan

• @samir770 , anyone that would would so callously say, “ I don’t need you, Ugly.” Is absolutely not worthy of your love. That is not a nice person. Think on that often because beautiful outside but ugly inside is not a good combination. Looks will eventually fade over years but the BITCH will remain and you will be stuck. You dodged a bullet, imo. Think on this and move on realizing you deserve better.

• @nightshifter said in First love took me down:

@samir770 , anyone that would would so callously say, “ I don’t need you, Ugly.” Is absolutely not worthy of your love. That is not a nice person. Think on that often because beautiful outside but ugly inside is not a good combination. Looks will eventually fade over years but the BITCH will remain and you will be stuck. You dodged a bullet, imo. Think on this and move on realizing you deserve better.

Aww...thanks @nightshifter sweetest woman...I really like the way you are...