• Does anyone mean what they say.....Why does everyone exit my life no matter how much I love them and care for them......does every body hate me.....Why am I so stupid to think anyone will care

• Look i am here u still have me i haven't left u and never will

• @010604-Aj what's wrong baby I'm here and I still love you

• @32-male who are u are her friend? And if u are actually 32 years old thats weird

• @coolguy186 who are you are you her friend?

• Yes i am her friend and look after her and care about her just having a guy calling a girl baby is creepy bc she is younger

• Can y'all just leave each other alone

• @010604-Aj

Well all I can tell you is you just picking on the wrong people there's not a thing wrong with you.
    the people that have done that to you or the ones that are going to suffer in the long run because they are no longer part of your life or because they violated your trust.
    My heart goes out to you because I know how you feel it happens to me all the time. It took me a lot of self-reflection to decide not to change who I was because other people or wrong in their actions. Please don't let it affect you negatively I know it hurts I know you want to lash out and lock yourself up but please continue to trust and please continue to love don't stop don't ever stop that because that will change who you are and don't change who you are because other people are not right.
    Hugs lots of them from a good friend anytime you need me I'm here for you

• ♡ soul searchers ♡

And one other thing it is your life not anyone else's. Choose the things that make you happy not what people want you to have.
    Surround yourself with people that truly love you and care about you and want to see you do well in life, and not fakers, haters and liars. Or people that just use you for what you are or what you have.
    Always be able to look yourself in the mirror every morning and be all right with yourself. Be true to yourself.
    Be optimistic and have a good outlook on life but do not be delusional.
    Each and every time you are wronged, learn from it, don't let it change you, but cover your ass a little better because the next time will surely come again I promise.