Puzzle of many peaces

• SEEKERS Global Veteran

It is look like, that the last time when I made a topic was a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away. I am swear that I made a few attempts to observe the recent topics and as a result - I couldn't understand anything at all. As someone smashed TWS with a hammer and broke it in puzzle, or maybe someone smashed my brains, so it can not catch the wave. Old story from the old song, circuits were dead... Again.. Anyway, what I am talking about? Juggling words as always. All these preamble, could be fitted in a two words - "Wazzup, TWSians?". But..! As I started this joyful madness, I'll continue it. Let's make it official. Submit the following protocol, by answering a few questions.

• Who are you?
    • What is happening on TWS, right now?
    • What to do in this situation?
    • It is true that whales descended from hippos?
    • How many reptioloids did you meet from our last date?
    • Pick one: A participle or an egg?
    • Write any word here, that came in your head right now.
    • Pick one: A chicken or a wave?

P.S. Sign this protocol with you blood.

P.P.S. By signing this message, you agree with standard galaxy personal data agreement. Data provided by you can be analyzed, transferred, dialectically observed, prohibited for distribution under amendment 53, etc., etc., etc., blah-blah-blah. Also we steal your cookies from the kitchen at night and eat them with a milk, to improve and evolve our services.

P.P.P.S. Unsigned protocols will be declared invalid.

By using TalkWithStranger, you are accepting our privacy and usage terms . You must be 18+ or 13+ with parental permission to use our online chatting site.