• For me, the most adventurous thing i have done is way back my home burned down....and it made me put on a back pack and start walking all around the US on my own two feet....I took off from Florida and ended up on the other side of the US for a while then walked back later....it really was a longer story then that but thats it in a nutshell XD.
    Falling asleep on mountain tops, starring at the stars, walking along railroad tracks for miles and miles, seeing sights out in the Colorado mountains that people normally never see, meeting people from all sides of life and much more ^.^ was a really memorable time of my life....I loved and miss every bit of it.

• @Nick-Fox that sounds amazing!!!

• Wow. I feel like such a child thinking about my most adventurous thing. It was right before college, I mean three days before I left. Now I am the kind of person who always follows the rules, things of my family first before myself, always behave. For me, it was staying up all night talking to this boy in his car. We just kissed and talked about what we want to do in life and what we enjoy most. He was a friend of a friend, known of him for years but that night... I fell in love. It was crazy to just find someone who you can relate to...

• I don't think I have done anything interesting. I have a strict family which doesn't let me to even go to the school trips :/

• @pardis2001 Life is such a crazy awesome thing I believe you will for sure have yours some day ^.^ <3 one day we will all be old....its not just some cliche but the saying is soooo ture, live every day like its your last, you never know when it will be.
    It dont mean go wild and be dumb lol but it dose mean have fun and be free.

• @AllAboutGay How long does that process take?

• The most adventurous thing I have done in my life is to go to Morocco to meet my online boyfriend. This was back in 2012. It was the most enriching experience of my life! Moroccan people are very similar to Mexican people in that they are very welcoming to tourists! I traveled specifically to the city of Tangier, the Moroccan city of love. I spent my 14 days in Tangier and Chefchaouen gloriously! Did I mention that I also got to meet my Moroccan boyfriend in person for the first time? He was so handsome and not to mention, a really good guy! He was 29 at the time and I was 28 and he was still a virgin, both when it came to kissing and when it came to sex. The funniest thing about the whole trip was that he kept telling me prior to the trip that I should be prepared for him not to kiss me since he wanted to maintain his purity until marriage. Well, one day we went hiking to this interesting spot overlooking the cliffs and we sat down and all of a sudden he hugs me from behind and proceeds to kiss me. All I could say was, "No que no tronabas pistolita?" We both busted out laughing. I could tell by the way that he kissed that he had never kissed a girl before. But I found it to be very endearing. The other part that really surprised me was that during the trip I was on my period and he didn't hesitate in telling me that he would go with me to buy me menstrual pads. I thought that was awesome since most guys get weirded out by that kind of stuff.

• I'm from Morocco too like your boyfriend. I'm so happy that he treats you well and I hope you a good sweet life together.

• i have explored a cave

• @mikeJB where exactly?

• @Ezza-Saga Mammoth Cave

• Cool, I recommend you to hike mountain Toubkal you'll have a great experience

• @Ezza-Saga im not in shape to really hike anywhere anymore :(

• @mikeJB I'm sorry about that

• @mikeJB I don't think I've done that yet

• @Ezza-Saga but im gettin there!

• @Nick-Fox said in Tell about the most adventurous thing you have done.:

Falling asleep on mountain tops, starring at the stars, walking along railroad tracks for miles and miles, seeing sights out in the Colorado mountains that people normally never see, meeting people from all sides of life and much more

Innit.

• @Ezza-Saga He was my boyfriend up until September of 2012. His parents wanted me to convert to Islam to marry him. I am a firm Christian. So his parents told him that if he married me, that he would be dead to them. Sadly, religion was the thing that tore us apart. I told him to not worry, that his parents would change their decision when they would see their grandchildren. He said he had to obey his parents. He was the greatest love of my life until I met my current boyfriend. He is Filipino and is Christian, just like me. I learned a lot from Mohammed though!