• @Nibba_Nibby Facebook and instagram are not business sites. They have options to create a business account but they are not business sites in themselves. They are social media websites. Sure some people believe being "Instagram" famous is a real job but it really isn't.

I understand that no one can force someone to continue to remain where they no longer want to be. But I also get wanting to keep this place from turning into well, Tinder.

You could possibly be "smart" but at age 12 your brain is still developing you won't know for sure just how smart you really are until you are 25 years old.

A moderator is suppose to be a neutral party which means they are not suppose to choose another person's side just because they are close or have created a friendship with the person who is in the wrong. Choosing to leave because the con's outweigh the pro's is a choice yes but it also puts all the negatives into light for other people to start questioning it. It is alright to have an opinion of your own. But don't be a dick about it. You are 12 so maybe one day you will learn how the real world works.

Also, Some websites do pay their moderators depending on skill set and experience. Now I am not sure if this site does or not but I am not going to assume they are and I am also not going to assume they aren't. Either way they willingly signed up to participate in being a moderator, So they should not show favoritism towards certain people or abuse their powers.

• @Nibba_Nibby

I think it is all of their freedom to stay or leave, so why i have to concern that much?

it's fine if you don't care about this site. i do, but you're welcome not to.

Keeping clean and run successfully are not the things that they should do.

keeping this site clean isn't the responsibility of the moderators? sigh
    nibby, i have no desire to explain to you over and over again what the word "moderator" means. please google it.

right now, i am asking you, is there any platform IN THIS WORLD, without any payments like TWS? Show me.

ever heard of a site called reddit? or a site called tumblr? or a site called omegle?

THE @Global-Moderators AINT PAID TO DO EVERYTHING THEY HAVE TO DO

that doesn't mean that they cannot be criticised. it is a voluntary position, they chose to accept it. no one is forcing them to do it.

Hmm. I think now i am smarter than you 🙂 like thanks for saying i am cute.

you aren't particularly cute as a human being. not really a word i'd use to describe you or any qualities you might have. creepy and sort-of delusional, maybe. definitely not cute tho.

you know what? i have no desire to continue this little stupid battle any further. i'm willing to, but i'd be doing it only out of malice. i didn't join this site to argue with people like you, i came here to make new friends. this is all just so incredibly stupid. this site and all of this toxicity is legit giving me a headache. like i try to inspire people to find new ways to make this site even better and then assholes like you just have to appear and spew your hate everywhere. just log off and run as far away as possible from your computer, you autistic piece of shit. go and stalk alliley or whatever that fake girlfriend of yours was called, you fucking creep

also, people of tws, consider this my resignation. bye. i've fucking had it with this place. i'm never coming back here again.

• @sarah_the_magpie awww ok. :) FINALLY YOU LEFT XD
    P. S. When you are back, i will tease you af as my great love for you.

• @Desian
    They are turning to business site rn. Facebook even has fans page or community.
    Instagram? lol, you can find a lot of influencers who suggested you use every products they want.

I understand that no one can force someone to continue to remain where they no longer want to be. But I also get wanting to keep this place from turning into well, Tinder.

That's the point. Hence, don't keep the blame on those @Global-Moderators
    If you are a new joiner, you will understand that A LOT OF PEOPLE tried to leave but at the end they are back to here

You could possibly be "smart" but at age 12 your brain is still developing you won't know for sure just how smart you really are until you are 25 years old.

Yes, that is great taste from your dark sense humor. I just dont get it, like this girl is such a mom who wants to buy groceries with 150% discounts but at the end she has nothing to do unless wasting his time to do this.

A moderator is suppose to be a neutral party which means they are not suppose to choose another person's side just because they are close or have created a friendship with the person who is in the wrong. Choosing to leave because the con's outweigh the pro's is a choice yes but it also puts all the negatives into light for other people to start questioning it. It is alright to have an opinion of your own. But don't be a dick about it. You are 12 so maybe one day you will learn how the real world works.

Then, i suggest you to be a next moderator, you will understand how hard to be in that title. @TalkWithStranger hello, if you read this mention from me, give this person chances, then you can hear a lot of this person explanation about this site before and after.

Also, Some websites do pay their moderators depending on skill set and experience. Now I am not sure if this site does or not but I am not going to assume they are and I am also not going to assume they aren't. Either way they willingly signed up to participate in being a moderator, So they should not show favoritism towards certain people or abuse their powers.

Nope, i trust all of my @Global-Moderators fellas know how they have to act and their responsibility long ago before you even join this site. 7. Nov. 2019 is a short time to have such judgement. Feel it. Talk to me again if you already passed 6 months here. i will open my dm to share your thoughts with me.

• @Nibba_Nibby All I will say now is your reply back to them just shows the immaturity level you are at. If you remain in this disposition when you are an adult, Life is going to wear you down quickly. But I guess this is the youth of society today. Disrespectful, Shallow minded, Showing no signs of improvement or trying to be a decent human being. It is pretty inconceivable you would think seeing as the younger generations are our future. It is sad yet a bit pathetic as well. The human race is fucked.

• @Desian now you got my dark sense of humour dude. congrats.

• @Nibba_Nibby Nah I am not interested in talking to an uneducated 12 year old child. Definitely not when I am explaining thing's as polite as possible and still have the person be rude about it. I was also explaining actual facts that the brain literally does not fully develop until age 25 if you don't believe me look it up for yourself and start educating yourself. But of course you want to try and be a smartass because you were probably inbred. Anyways there is no further need after this to respond to anymore of your responses since they are all childish and I am not going to waste my time you're not my kid so you're not my problem.

• @Desian k k k ;) i understand

• @Nibba_Nibby i kinda agree with you but do look at my suggestions too and thrash mine as well🤣🤣🤣🤣 and not everyone likes to see the dark side like you and me and few others do so it's okay of they demand for a cleanup at this place....😈😈

• @Nibba_Nibby Hey. You made Sarah leave. Go fuck yourself bro.

• @sarah_the_magpie just ignore the ones you don't like...what about the rest of the ones that like you to be here? And supporting you in this battle that you started...even tws responded appreciating your efforts as they also agree that some things need to change... don't give up on us yet if you don't have to

• @Akkii said in People of TWS, we need to have a conversation.:

This place has a rating system and have got reputation marking for each profile....so if someone with good reputation marks Someone down that should ban them or it should lead towards that...

People can already do that by flagging users. What you suggest would unfortunately be abused very easily by users who simply want to see other users they don’t like gone. :/

saying this as the creeps might mark down good people as well to get back at them...the algorithm needs to change a bit...and moderators need to do their job more actively on topics to remove the bad ones....or just quit if you just want to show that moderator tag beside your name and just do nothing....appoint more moderators with good reputation and those who are active and willing to do that job.... @TalkWithStranger

You might not be able to see it, but the active moderators here are constantly on the lookout for spammers, offensive content, creep posts, etc and responding to flags and inquiries of users in need. Idk what more you can want from us :/ Should we be deleting every single post of users looking for partners/nudes/sexting/etc? We’re already constantly moving those to the appropriate category which normal users can ignore as @Div showed.

I don’t think the issue here is to be fully blamed on the moderation if you don’t mind me saying. Sure, an increase of mods will mean more help moving those topics and warding away creeps, but we’ve been doing that since the creation of this website even when we had more mods. That’s just like putting a bandaid on an bullet hole and hope it stops bleeding after a while.

When it comes down to it, there are two main types of target audience to this place, peeps looking for hookups and peeps looking for interesting people to chat with. Thing is no matter what you do, the creeps will keep on coming. We should be figuring out how to improve the layout of this place so these two types of users can thrive without bothering one another.
    Problem is it’s hard to separate the two and unless the whole design of the website changes idk how we could effectively keep them apart. We’re already moving those topics to separate categories but seems like that’s not enough..

@sarah_the_magpie said in People of TWS, we need to have a conversation.:

@KETholic

If you are being creeped out by anyone, there is a block button, and you never will have to talk to them again.

tbh blocking solves nothing. back in october, i was harassed by a user who wrote insulting replies to my every comment for at least a week. i blocked him, but it didn't stop him from writing the replies. i flagged him and i was told by a mod that he was allowed to do it, and i was a jerk for flagging him.
    so no, blocking doesn't work.

@TalkWithStranger should look into fixing that feature :/

thanks for replying tho. you and @div are the only global mods who cared enough to respond. even if my tone is negative, i do appreciate it.
    i guess the other mods don't feel like these issues are a problem, which makes it easier to tell whose side they are on.

Quick reminder that it’s not because some mods didn’t reply to this topic that there aren’t doing anything and actively looking for solutions. 😅

• @WtfPoutindith i understand your point and apologize for not understanding the hard work you guys are already doing to make this place better everyday...

• This post is deleted!

• @Akkii i already told that Magie girl who posted such contents with my way. But she is kind of stubborn and think that all of moderators should obey whatever users want. Like DA HELL 😂 are you even that important? 😑
    Fyi Akki, all of moderators here are unpaid! But they try their best. Instead of arguing or blaming em for their actions, please put on their shoes first. Even Jess gave up to be live chat moderator in 2 months. How about them? Did they do that? Nah. You dunno how they have to struggle with their limitation and keep this site better. Thats why i made the topic to tease her THEN I GOT A LOT OF HATERS, YEAY! 😂

• Oh this Maggie is ded after creating this drama 😂 what an uneducated and irresponsible person she is. 😁

• @Nibba_Nibby Mmm she turns me wild that Nibba_Nibby: Mmm sleep with the V̴O̵I̷D̵ I'll make ya feel like the princess you truly are mmmmm I'll make you my new girlfriend mmyyess

• @V-O-I-D 8======D ( o ) 😁

• @Nibba_Nibby i was a live chat mod too for a brief period so do know the experience of that buisness.... nevermind...just understand this...it is okay to ask for improvement..

• @Akkii improvement is needed when people know what to do and what kind of improvement they should implement. @Global-Moderators @Live-Chat-Moderators have done such a great thing as far as i concern.
    But again, it depends of USERS. What kind of users in a site have or what kind of topics they brought will influence others.
    We dont have some men powers here or even a single person who lead us to do something better. We are all mess. So? What kind of expectations this Maggie or some users are too high, it is not even a disney movie. Do you think, you can stay and have happily ever after in the end story?
    Lets straight it up, you cant control people but you can try to do your best to make them realize, it is even better as long as you have a friend who completely understand you more than anything you have. Thats my thought. Say it compassion and kindness.
    @Jessssss if you ever read this comment, i learned it from you.