******NSFW*******

• So me and my boyfriend and I have started dabbling in discreet exhibitionism. I got a bluetooth vibrator that is really nice for us to use in public and have it synced up to his phone so whenever it's connected and on he can control it without it being mega obvious. Well, what we considered our trial run was when we had to go to the laundry mat because our washing machine is currently broken. I had it in and he had control of it as I was putting clothes in the washing machines and stuff but there were probably about 4-5 other people in their doing their laundry as well. He kept making it go the highest that it could and then making it stop completely making me clench around it and have to bite my lip to keep from letting out a noise. It made me so, so wet, like you would not believe. After about an hour of being there the other people had completely gone and I was putting my clothes in the dryer and we were going to be there probably another hour to an hour and a half. There was a bench by the window that looked out to the parking lot like that of a church pew that we sat on. Well he sat on it. I laid down with my head in his lap. He was still controlling the vibrator and it's harder to ignore sitting still, so I started making more noise because of course the room was empty except for us. The bench was against a wall so I moved to where my front was against the back of the bench and he slid his hand down and started touching me while the vibrator whirred inside of me and it nearly sent me over the edge if he hadn't stopped right as it was about to be done. He started putting his hands down my shirt and massaging my breasts and pinching my nipples. He also trailed kisses down my neck and sucked on the skin right behind my ear, right where it's sensitive. After a while of this the battery on the vibrator died. And I finished my laundry and we went home where he finger fucked me so hard that I came in less than 10 minutes from being over stimulated for so long. Then he had me suck him off with his hand pulling my hair and he came all over my face because he pulled my head off of him right as he let out his load. He took a picture of me and called me sexy. Then later while we were spooning I was grinding back against him and he was grinding back and he got hard again and this time he had me touch myself underneath him while he jerked off above me and he came onto my chest. It was very hot and I loved every minute of it.

• @female_18_ that’s sexy message me

• Awesome, keep it up!

By using TalkWithStranger, you are accepting our privacy and usage terms . You must be 18+ or 13+ with parental permission to use our online chatting site.