• @nykate2490 Thanks for the kind words I appreciate it. Just read you haven't slept in a while writing some papers. Feel free to follow me so we don't have to keep tracking post down to reply.

• @mikeJB you dont need the bible to discover the god you believe in. try just living the life christianity instructs you too. Love. Follow the 10 commandments. Be kind to everyone, even your enemies, as christ would have done. I believe that if you only look for god in that book, finding the true god just becomes more and more difficult. Here is a quote for you from Albert Einstein.

Any man who reads too much and uses his own brain too little falls into lazy habits of thinking.

You were born no less or greater than anyone else and you have an extraordinary ability to see and understand things that cannot be seen with the eyes, heard from your ears, things that can only be felt with your heart and soul.

I really hope you have a great day, my days have been pretty amazing lately, and it all started the day i started being the change i wanted to see in the world. I feel great, people love having me around because i am always so kind and considerate to everyone, and i try to be as helpful as i can to anyone in need. Do i feel like being all nicey nice every day? hell no, im only human, but ive conquered myself. My emotions do not dictate my actions anymore. I wont say i have achieved self control completely because you can always be better, but i am definitely practicing self control daily.

• @Gid I followed ya :) and just for the record, anytime you could use some kind words, I am always here to talk to and i have an infinite supply of kindness :)

• @sarah_the_magpie You're wrong.

I'm not a fascist. I'm a realist. I derive my opinions from facts, not from feelings or propaganda.

• @AllAboutGay
    Fag.

• @sarah_the_magpie I do really agree with you. Longtime ago Héraclite said that war is the mother of everything.