Did you know ? that the average person falls asleep in 7 minutes.

• If you were always one of the first to start snoring at sleepovers, you may be in a better position than many other people. There are millions of people across the world who struggle throughout the day due to sleep deprivation. According to a variety of studies, the average person can fall asleep within 7 minutes. This initial sleep stage is known as an Alpha stage. Interestingly enough, this stage is not only restricted to sleep! Frequent meditation often brings people into this stage of the sleep cycle. Praying and chanting is also known to help tap into this neural activity. If you aren’t falling asleep in the 7-minute average range, don’t worry. Taking 10 to 20 minutes to fall asleep means you are also in the normal sleeper cycle; this time is known as sleep latency. If it takes you less than 10 or more than 20 minutes to fall asleep, then there may be something wrong. This difficulty or ease of falling asleep is your body’s way of telling you that.

read more about that here : [www.unknownlist.com]

• @John_Freeman i struggle with that, i work different shifts which makes it difficult to establish a sleep pattern and on top of that I'm my own worst enemy for noodling around on my phone finding interesting stuff to read which is obviously very counterproductive