• you dont have to liveby these rules, but you will help so many if you do

USE AND REUSE: use something til you cant anymore. take those napkins home from fast food place if you didnt use them and now you have extra kleenex. that soda bottle, dont throw it away, cut it in half and you can use it for plants. etc etc

STOP BUYING STUFF! do you really need that? ask yourself. can you buy a used one? i have an mp3 player that is 15 yrs old! runs on batteries! got it as a gift. why do i still have it? because it still works and i dont need to listen to 200,000 songs library!

REALIZE CONSUMERISM IS A PYRAMID SCHEME. think about it. if capitali$m is so great, why do i have to buy something stupid at your store, to keep you in business, and to keep your workers paid, and to keep the manufactuers of that stupid stuff i buy in business and so on. why would you think being forced into something like that to keep an economy going is a good thing????

YOU ARE NOT WHAT YOU OWN. always remember you can't take it with you anyway. i hardly own a thing and i am quite content. be rich in ETHICS not MATERIALISM. the greatest and closest example of a person living like God, was Karl Marx. read about him. he encouraged people to live with almost nothing....and be happy

LASTLY, IF IT IS BROKE...FIX IT!!! stop running out and buying new shit all the time! can what you have in your hand be fixed? so what if it's older, so what if it is not the latest damn model! i use things til i literally cant. we all should. consumerism is the monster we feed every day. it is going to then consume us

bye.

• @mikeJB take 5 steps away from me? 😁😁

• @mikeJB makes sense 👌🏻😂

• @mikeJB said in how i can make you a better person in 5 steps:

the greatest and closest example of a person living like God, was Karl Marx. read about him. he encouraged people to live with almost nothing....and be happy

uh... what? are you sure you didn't confuse karl marx with jesus? :D

• @sarah_the_magpie he had the beard though Sarah, it's these details that matter, never mind the abhect failure and brutal murderous totalitarian regimes of communism, if you're rocking a decent God beard you're in business

• SEEKERS

@mikeJB These are great tips to follow if you desire to live out the rest of your days as a recycled hobo.