• @Kaneki-kun it means I crave attention. Like a regular whore craves sex

• @ayesha203 wait isn't that right???

• @bonez lol I see

• @Astatine no it's fundamentally wrong! It's like putting water in the coffee before milk and vice versa with tea. That shit affects the fabric of time and the equilibrium of the cosmos

• @Scottish oh lol still ill continue to do it that way i think better say goodbye to time and the cosmos then:/

• @Astatine yeah, cereal should come above all else, i concur ๐Ÿ˜

• @Scottish yes cereal before hoes

• Banned

@bonez Well youd be getting attention if I had my wife eat your pussy while you sucked on my really big thick dick, right? I mean i also suck big thcik dick and would love to suck one with you and swallow his cum too. Is that attention?

• Banned

Ok so this is my Confession. I confess that when i was 19 my Mother 5'5" 130lbs sexy as hell came home one night after out with friends she was fucked up bad on beer and pills and i had a 1/2 hit of x left so i put it in her drink as we sat and talked for over an hour, she said damn son i feel kinda, what i guess light on my feet or tingly really is more like it. Is it just me or what, damn? I said actually no Momma, i feel real tingly too, kinda loke a happy umm body tingle all over feeling, you know! My Momma said oh damn Joe i mean son, i reached over there where she was sitting on the couch with a long shirt and panties on, no bra and just kinda rubbed my hand down her arm then i grazed her hip on the way. When i did she said holy shit son whoa damn baby. I said dang Mom you calling me baby now, she said oh fuck son when you felt my jead you made me tingle all over and now can i tell you this, dont get mad at Momma but you made me horny son. Why am i feeling this towards you right now? I said Momma im sorry to say this but you know what i happen to be feeling that same feeling towards you right now, damn Mother whats happening with us. I just laughed and said its ok though Momma if you need me for anything at least you know im right here and im feeling the same thing. She said REALLY SON, are you feeling horny towards me, your Mother? I said ummm yes Maam im sorry Momma but yes i am badly. My Mother said son im gonna tell you something right now but you can never say anything, ok! I say ok...Momma says son im so fucking horny that you know whqt i believe i could just suck the fuck out of your dick right now if nobody would ever find out. I said wow damn Momma hey im completely fine with you doing whatever you want with me if you really want to because it so happens that I would really love to have some of you if ever given the chance! Mom says oh fuck son, she pulls her bra off and her panties and says baby boy my son i want your dick and im gonna be your little cunt slave for the night baby, hows that sound to you son? I just looked at her tits and went down to her pussy and flipped my tounge on her clit and said Momma i have always wanted to fuck your pretty little pussy and i mean your body turns me the fuck on badly. We started getting hot and she was so wet she was dripping as i was so hard i was throbbing and she was amazed at the thickness of her sons big dick and she was moaning heavy and told me she wanted me to fuck the hell out of her and cum inside her tight little pussy for her. I said Momma ill do you 1 even better if your ok with it, i said ill cum inside your pussy then i will eat the fucking cum out of you. She said oh son im good with it but only if you promise you will get a mouthful of cum out of my pussy then come and kiss Momma in the mouth and do it obnoxiously as you can as we eat your cum together. We was smoking fucking hot and fucked for hours and cum 3 or4 times.

• @Kaneki-kun i love to eat in the bed hehe. why? coz it is cool to sleep and eat in the same time