Raven WCW calling videogames4life

• I FUCKING LOVE CATS TOO! I wanted a cat before, but my parents won't let me cause they say that they don't do shit, Fuck them!
    Yeah, I guess I'm part Spanish, I hate it though, I'm going to change my last name sooner or later. Don't worry about trying to speak spanish around me, I love you the way you are and I don't want you to change!
    And lmao, yes, I could have put Calls of Duty fucker! LMAO But I forgot!
    And WOW! You write beautifully! I love writing about War, blood, the end of the world kind of shit...
    I love the digital green, YES LIKE CAMO!!
    I LOVE the movies: Rambo, all Terminators and Robocop Movies! Basically all my favorite movies are Action!
    I have so many fav video games, I don't have time to list them all! Lol but some are: Calls of Duty, Halo (I have a big poster on my wall of Halo, he is the Fucking best!) And FUCK YOU LIKE ARMY OF TWO ALSO! I LOVE LOVE THAT GAME! I've played them all!
    My favorite music is exactly the same as you! Metal and Hardcore. And yes except Metallica, Slayer, folk metal, and black metal. Ugh, that shit makes me want to kill myself! It's Fucking ugly!
    Oh fuck! I also love guns, war, violence and history! I love any part of history as long as it's violent and gory! but my fav is also the Roman Empire, and The WW's! Oh the Crusades are cool as Fuck too!
    I HATE ALL THOSE FUCK FACES! I AGREE WITH YOU 100%! We basically hate all the same kind of people! Lmao!!

Oh my fuck! I fucking love your writings!!! I could read your stuff all day!!! I wish I had the time to share some of my writings with you, but my fucking parents you know.

I can't wait until I'm 18, so that I can finally talk to you whenever I wanted!

• Also, I have a question, do you really love me? Because idk, I just seen some shit and I got curious...
    oh god I'm a fucking mess aren't I?

• All my life I've never EVER gotten jealous...Why am I feeling this way...? But I guess I've never really been I love before either...

• I'm going to go now. please don't leave me, I don't want to lose you again Anton....

• Remember this song?

• Freedom Writers

Lily, I know I talked to other girls before (when we lost touch, Im not hiding it) but make no mistake, it went nowhere and you will NOT FUCKING BE REPLACED. REAL TALK! (I kinda thought you knew it already so didnt tell, but mark my damn words, YOU WILL NOT NOT NOT BE REPLACED!!!!!) and if anything, they never got back to me so there, and hey, being honest, I thought I lost you FOREVER. YOU GOT MY PROMISE ON THAT!

I kinda thought you knew about that since that shit is on my profile clear as day, guess I should have explained myself. Hey, dont worry, you are alot cooler and hotter than they ever will be.
    and it went nowhere so yeah,
    I was a mess when I lost you so theres that.
    Its ok, you deserve to know everything, you deserve honesty

• Freedom Writers

OF FUCKING COURSE I REMEMBER THAT SONG, I HAVE IT ON MY PHONE AND STILL LISTEN TO IT!
    Hey, LET EVERYONE KNOW, THAT MY LOVE AND THOUGHTS BELONG TO LILIANNA MENDOZA! LET EVERYONE KNOW. GET THAT SHIT FRONT AND CENTER OF TWS IF YOU WANT.

• Freedom Writers

honestly, NO ONE CAN REPLACE YOU!
    dude, I understand you worry and get jealous, as do I, but again, dont worry. Im not in touch with anyone besides you.
    and IM KEEPING IT THAT WAY!
    Jesus I should have told you earlier, but again, since that shit is on my profile front and center, thought you knew. I have no secrets from you.
    hey, dont worry, I MEAN WHAT OTHER GIRL IS PRACTICALLY A FEMALE VERSION OF ME?!

• Freedom Writers

hey btw, there are many girls on this planet but there's only ONE Lily/videogames4life.
    Ever since we lost touch, I thought I lost you forever so was fucking depressed.
    I ALWAYS will love you and only you.

• Freedom Writers

you never left my mind ever, and words cant describe how happy I was seeing that notification that "videogames4life has replied"

• Wow, Anton, you just earned my heart, fully! I really appreciate your honesty. And I understand that you thought you lost me, that was crazy shit when my parents caught me. I want you to know, if anything ever happened, and I disappeared again, just know that I WILL ALWAYS COME BACK, NO MATTER WHAT! I will never forget about you, and my parents can never keep me away from you! I love you more than life, If i didn't have you, I would have most likely taken my life away a long time ago...

I love you more than I can even explain Anton ,you don't understand, I would give my life for you!
    I can't wait until the day we can finally meet in person! I would travel all the way to Russia for you if you couldn't make it here to America, I love you so much...

• Freedom Writers

@VIDEOGAMES4LIFE6 dude, you ARE the best girl out there, real talk, and since all that I'm saying is fucking public, front and center; you know damn well I mean it. It's fucking great that you are very persistent and like Rambo, will always be back no matter what.

Hey, maybe you can protect me from the fucking thousands of Indian and Asian girls that I FUCKING HATE SO MUCH DUDE, FUCK! ASS! Mow them down with an M249. What the fuck does anyone see in them is a fucking mystery; they got no personality, tits, thighs, or ass or well, ANYTHING! You ever play this game called Killing Floor 2? There's an enemy there; a fat fuck who pukes; yeah, THIS is what most Indian girls look like!

You will make a great battle buddy too. See, aside from being fucking hot, you also have a sweet, loving personality which is just priceless but also, I love that you won't let anyone fuck with you; like you can murder a bitch if you want to. You take no shit from any pendejo.

P.S A little confession, I'm an ass, thighs guy XD. Also, I love it when a girl wears knee-high/thigh-high boots and leather. I know, I'm fucking weird. Hey, its a HUGE relief to know that you aren't mad at me; was so worried!

• Lmao! Yes, like Rambo! XD
    I'm laughing my ass off rn! Yes, I will protect you from any bitch! But with a nuke instead! lol jk
    I've never played that game but it looks cool as fuck!
    You would make the best battle buddy Anton! We would have so much fun together! lol, violence makes us happy.
    lmao! That's okay, I just don't like guys who just care about a girl for a booty call, if you now what I mean lol
    And holy shit! I love wearing thigh high boots, socks, ect. and I LOVE LEATHER!!! Leather and Camo are my thing!!!

• Freedom Writers

@VIDEOGAMES4LIFE6

gunfights in abandoned hospitals, heads and fat fucks exploding, punching mutant caterpillars in the face

• Freedom Writers

@VIDEOGAMES4LIFE6

VERY relevant to us lol

• Freedom Writers

• I fucking love those songs and that pic! 💕💕💕

By using TalkWithStranger, you are accepting our privacy and usage terms . You must be 18+ or 13+ with parental permission to use our online chatting site.