• Global Veteran

@Feldoh
    I agree, people shouldn't have to ask for ASL.
    Everyone should have their ASL in copy paste and it should be the first thing that appears in chat.

It's called introducing yourself on a textbased chatsite

What would you do in real life? Just walk up to ANY person and start a convo? I don't think so. You make your choice on who you walk up to based on their sex, age and looks. It's always the first criteria.

You probably sit there, being silent, untill someone asks for your ASL so you can judge them based on solely that question because you fail to introduce yourself properly, and skip them. No doubt you have missed out on meeting nice people 🤷.

I used to chat in the ninetees, ASL was the most normal first thing to ask for or share.
    Some of those ASL assholes are still friends to this day.

These days people are so difficult about everything. It's their way or the highway, good luck with that, lady.

• Sadly I happen to like to know where ppl are from, makes the world a little bit smaller in my mind

• @Ladydoall30 said in Why I reject so many on here...:

Sadly I happen to like to know where ppl are from, makes the world a little bit smaller in my mind

I'm in the US State of Louisiana.. and you??
    BTW I'm SWM 57

• STRAIGHT FACTS

• @Feldoh Neat!

• always here to talk

• @TheRisingSun You miss the point. It's not that the problem is solely them asking ASL.

1. They are not able to chat about anything else.
    2. Even once given ASL they don't want to talk about anything but sex.

I met a lot of nice people here, and many of them also didn't ask instantly ASL. It's not a crime to ask, it's just not good to not being able to move on from it.
    And yes, in real life a lot of the times I talked with people without much context some good conversations and even made friends this way.

• @Feldoh a conversation with depth and intelligence how profound. How rare. Probably about as prolific as common sense..

Kind of reminds me of one time I picked up an electric guitar instead of the acoustic and a friend of mine who is listen to me play and has known me for at least 10 years freaked out and said I didn't know you could play like that. And the reason that reminds me of it is because of the conversations that we used to have the lady was one of the most intelligent people that I knew we had a few things in common and quite a few profound conversations albeit mainly alcohol-induced but very thought-provoking anyways. She is also a musician and I know she is paid attention to my guitar playing throughout the years and I still did not know why she was so shocked when she heard me on the electric crazy baby crazy just plain crazy.

• @Feldoh THERE R SOME CREEPS ON HERE

• they just love your body, not your ideas or your innerself....

• @Feldoh i like you so much