• ***I’d like to start off by saying I wrote this because of another post that I found funny and decided to copy it🤥🤫

I deeply like this question AND I DISLIKE the exclusion of men. (You ol gender-sist you😉)
    So in the spirit of appreciating all the romantics in the world I SIR HAVE COMPILED A LIST***.
    .😳
    Please, Madame’s of the internet’s, if you agree or don’t correct me. We here in ‘Merica value you opinion. And by that I mean your AwAEsOMe!!!😎✊🏾

Back to the list———————-

Treat a women, as jest that, a women. Show her dignity, respect, and love regardless if she is a romance interest.💍( rings not included)
    Let em know she is a BADASS!!! Women pop out bowling balls for (bread) CRUST SAKE. Show me one dude who will say “Hey bea, I love you so much, I want to endure 9 months of pain/ cravings/ Gluten deprivation, followed by an 8 hour long genital tug of war, to give you a child. Ya know, cus I love you.”🤯🎱🥇
    Invest in her. With your time and ability to listen to her.
    This only applies to when your dating...I think.. but Pamper her. Give her a massage, cook her favorite meal, clean her car (without being asked).🧘🏽‍♀️ And don’t expect anything in return.
    MAN UP AND Say I love you 😘
    6 )There is NO HACK TO BUILDING A RELATIONSHIP! Can’t stress that enough. If it is worth having you need👏🏽 to 👏🏽work 👏🏽for it. And that includes a women’s respect[link text](```
    link url

• What do you think? I would love your imput oh how to improve.🕊

• this is the wackiest thing i've ever read on this site

• Thanks I take pride in my stupidity 😲

• @NoroTorVerse summary in 4 sentences please? coz imma too old to read that short post.
    please

• Hmmmmmmmm

• How can I improve, hmm internet?

• 🙃😗🙃😗🙃😗🙃😗🙃