What is the advantage of social media marketing?

• I want to use the power of social media marketing to improve online social presence. But I am facing difficulties to do it. So, I want to know the ways to do SMO in the right ways. Can anyone tell me the name of best Internet marketing company?

• Chocolate lovers ;) Watch Anime Eyes Music Lovers Gamers

hm, lemme tell you the power of social media marketing.
    first it is empowered and enlightened people about how companies care and do the job well until companies get a brand such "Best Award of People Influencer" or "Best Award of Customer Complain". All customers are the king of our marketing segmentation. Then, how we have to acknowledge about such power? BY DOING MASSIVE BRAND IMAGE IN SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING.
    People will recognize your company as well. you know, based on research of International Marketing Award, some customers believe that social media gave the most powerful impact to influence them purchase or re-purchase their product. Once, they have such "re-purchase", it will gain their (customers) trust that this product is valuable and worthy enough to with. You know the hardest phase for Marketing Manager to get such segmentation is when they have to prove that their brand is the best among all of those thousands brand outside there.
    With this segmentation, then we can have an attention to drag in middle-high customers to get our product.
    It will have different ways if you want to get low-middle class customers, you have to get the low price to win their heart.

Allow me to give you example in technology, this is the compare thing between HP and Chuwi laptop.
    Do you know HP Laptop? or at least have you ever saw such digital advertising of it in youtube, facebook, twitter or even LinkedIn? How about Chuwi? Do you know that?
    The difference is HP use the "Brand Image" based on this Social Media Marketing, getting touch with customer with Social Media with their "price". Meanwhile, Chuwi, they dont do it in corporate. They prefer to set the price are affordable enough for low-middle customers.
    That's the overview of it. Wish you good luck in your SMO.

• If we would explain the benefits of social media arketing then it would be like increasing visibility, increased brand value, increased referral traffic, etc. are the major benefits of social media marketing.

• Online work in general, be it Programing, affiliate marketing, or even through social media; provides people the freedom to work and travel at the same time. But like every think else, it is still working to provide an income.

By using TalkWithStranger, you are accepting our privacy and usage terms . You must be 18+ or 13+ with parental permission to use our online chatting site.