• @pe7erpark3r Welcome to the great replacement by the EU. A carefully executed plan to replace the ageing population of Europe with the less demanding groups from 3rd world countries, to work as easily controlled labour for the globalist agenda of a few multi national corporations.

• @RECKLESS-RETARDD said in Which group wanted to stop immigration?:

@pe7erpark3r Welcome to the great replacement by the EU. A carefully executed plan to replace the ageing population of Europe with the less demanding groups from 3rd world countries, to work as easily controlled labour for the globalist agenda of a few multi national corporations.

Heck, if there wasn't so much truth in this. And if it wasn't such a sad story... Because the EU was once such a good idea! I mean just the idea that you don't have to pay tolls when passing european borders could have been profitable for all european countries. And yet the only real economic winner of the EU was germany. When did it all go wrong? How did we let those ideologues dictate what the EU politics are?

I am for a european union. But I'm completely against all of its current politics, all of the over-regulation and genderism and the fight against free speach! This thing needs to die and be reborn as a community, not as a dictatorship as it tries to establish itself these days...

• @pe7erpark3r Well, looks like the poles and Italians got their shit straight, and the brits also bailing now, though I believe it will be in the next century. But what future holds is, and mark my words; A STRUGGLE OF POWER BETWEEN THE WESTERN CULTURE AND IMMIGRANT CULTURE. The immigrants will now use democratic means like, courts and elections against you;
    how? => simple, more population = more votes = more appeasement politics = more pro-immigrant laws.

• May Be Native Americans,Native Australians,South Africans suppressed by diversity, multiculturalism and apartheid wanted to stop immigration :)

• Barabara Spectre
    alt text

• @pe7erpark3r
    100% agree with everything you said (except for the female hormones part, i doubt that low birthrates are caused by something as trivial as that lol).

immigration is a good thing, if it includes thorough integration. i've always believed that immigrants have to assimilate into the culture of their new home country, unless they want to permanently exclude themselves from the society. imho europe screwed up their immigration policies big time by not enforcing integration, which is why you guys have cool new things like sharia patrols :D:D:D

• @sarah_the_magpie said in Which group wanted to stop immigration?:

@pe7erpark3r
    100% agree with everything you said (except for the female hormones part, i doubt that low birthrates are caused by something as trivial as that lol).

low birth rates are caused by usage of the pill to not have kids, and so are the female hormones that pollute the oceans :yum:

immigration is a good thing, if it includes thorough integration. i've always believed that immigrants have to assimilate into the culture of their new home country, unless they want to permanently exclude themselves from the society. imho europe screwed up their immigration policies big time by not enforcing integration, which is why you guys have cool new things like sharia patrols :D:D:D

yeah, aren't these guys fun :joy:

• @RECKLESS-RETARDD said in Which group wanted to stop immigration?:

@pe7erpark3r Well, looks like the poles and Italians got their shit straight, and the brits also bailing now, though I believe it will be in the next century. But what future holds is, and mark my words; A STRUGGLE OF POWER BETWEEN THE WESTERN CULTURE AND IMMIGRANT CULTURE. The immigrants will now use democratic means like, courts and elections against you;
    how? => simple, more population = more votes = more appeasement politics = more pro-immigrant laws.

Yes and no. Some will certainly do.

But I want you to take note of the fact, that in the south of the US one of the groups that oppose the lax immigration laws are actually the last generation of immigrants themselves. And the reason for this is that they are proud of america and they want people who come there not to have gang wars and stuff like that, but to be properly educated and value what it means to be US citizens.

The actual problem again is propaganda. In germany for example there is the AFD party (alternative for germany). And they stand for the values that many muslims too share (family, pro-life, things like that). Immigrants here tend to vote more conservative then the original population. But you just need to turn on the radio or the TV to hear some politician or an imam call all AFD voters nazis. This is then why the immigrants do vote less conservative than they actually would. I mean its crazy: All channels, radio & tv always talk negatively about the AFD. I haven't heard a single positive report. And the AFD is not full of nazis, they don't think that the german race is better than others and stuff like that. The nazis have their own parties in germany :disappointed:

Disclaimer: I'm not an AFD member/voter, I just see the media be completely biased and I'm really surprised to see such an absolute power fight going on against this party.

And this freaking storm of lies and half truths is also allowing the actual nazi parties to gain traction. What the media and politics, the whole genderism ideologues and "feminists" (hint: the modern feminists are not actually for women, they just want power and triumph) are doing is freaking dangerous. The pendulum will actually swing back to the nazis, if we don't stop the leftist ideologues madness. We need a new center!

• @pe7erpark3r
    i think that you've hit the nail on the head with that last paragraph. people who're opposed to immigration are demonized a lot and shunned from mainstream politics. and because they're not allowed to express their views without a torrent of hate poured on them, some of them radicalize and partner up with hate groups. normal people are turned into nazis and it's really sad. imo we need more compassion in politics, not exclusion.
    we totally need a new center, i'm all for it. i absolutely loathe this whole "culture war" thing that's been going on between conservatives and liberals. i'm like an ultimate centrist myself, i think that both sides have good arguments :D

you're from germany, i assume? what's the situation over there like concerning immigration?

• Until about a year ago Ms. Merkel has been inviting everybody in: Hey come all to us, free food and housing... People are not happy with that, so now they vote AFD. They are not turning Nazi, its just the media making everyone believe this is what it is. People just vote more sanely than the media would like to have. They are loosing power...

But, still people come in and come in and there is no proper integration. It cannot be done, too many people... I personally have nothing against foreigners, but most of them (whom I've talked to) would actually prefer to live peacefully at home. That's what politics should actually be concerned with...